Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeShawn Williams returns
according to Jim O he is to be resigned...I would guess the cooresponding roster move will be to cut the emergency log snapper we used on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:02 PM)pally Wrote: according to Jim O he is to be resigned...I would guess the cooresponding roster move will be to cut the emergency log snapper we used on Sunday

I guess or  go ahead and let someone walk
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I guess or  go ahead and let someone walk

I think they should let Brandon Tate go ........wait ........... they did that and this team got worse!!!   Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
why has this kid not been given a chance to play?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:19 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I think they should let Brandon Tate go ........wait ........... they did that and this team got worse!!!   Sarcasm

I was gonna say! I missed the sarcasm alert. Last year we 21st in Avg. Kick return, whereas we're 11th right now and 26th in Avg. Punt return whereas we are 13th now.
Reply/Quote
They should make Williams active on game days instead of Hunt. The season is over Hunt is a bust and a free agent next year Williams can't be any worse ,rather have him play and see what he has to offer.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:51 PM)lone bengal Wrote: They should make Williams active on game days instead of Hunt. The season is over Hunt is a bust and a free agent next year Williams can't be any worse ,rather have him play and see what he has to offer.

I'm ready to let Williams go after this season tbh. We need to pick up a competent, rangy FS. It seems like we have two safeties on the field at the moment that could be upgraded as far as pass coverage in general is concerned.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 07:52 PM)treee Wrote: I'm ready to let Williams go after this season tbh. We need to pick up a competent, rangy FS. It seems like we have two safeties on the field at the moment that could be upgraded as far as pass coverage in general is concerned.

Psst. I think they are talking about Williams the DT.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 09:10 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Psst. I think they are talking about Williams the DT.

Oh, they're talking about Deshawn Williams, not Shawn Williams. lmao

I don't know how I missed all the context clues. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they've been working on his PATs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The fact Marvin won't play him to see what we have in him with Peko and Sims aging is just symbolic for why everyone except Mike Browns knows Marvin must go. I mean the line is struggling and the least they could have done was rotate Williams and Sims each week like they did last year with B.T and Sims. It's no wonder players have failed to develop under him the last couple years. Then they get extensions after their 3rd year (Shawn Williams) and have only played 70 snaps. This is not how you build championships. But then again results prove that.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote