Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow’s training ball…

Notice anything significant about it? Because yes - Joe is practicing with a ball from the Super Bowl. He’s said in the past that losing the state championship game was the worst day of his life. I’d imagine that’s not the case anymore. I absolutely love that this maniac is using that ball as motivation. Dude is just built different.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I wondered why he went to California for these workouts. Did not realize he was going out to work with Palmer. I know Jordan worked with him a lot coming out of college. Guess they have a strong bond.
Reply/Quote
Joe worked with Jordan extensively last off season during his rehab. Jordan was the guy who changed Joe's throwing motion so thY his front foot is grounded and he is using g his hips more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Notice anything significant about it? Because yes - Joe is practicing with a ball from the Super Bowl. He’s said in the past that losing the state championship game was the worst day of his life. I’d imagine that’s not the case anymore. I absolutely love that this maniac is using that ball as motivation. Dude is just built different.

Nicomo, great observation and you are spot on with the significance of Joe using that particular football.  

Of all the things I like about our QB -- and there are too many to list -- his competitiveness is at the top.  He is right up there with Brady and Montana.  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I wondered why he went to California for these workouts.  Did not realize he was going out to work with Palmer.  I know Jordan worked with him a lot coming out of college.  Guess they have a strong bond.

Jordan is regarded as one of the best QB coaches in the country these days. Apparently he uses high tech/analytical approach to training. He worked with Joe last year to help him increase arm strength/ball speed. 

The guys has come a long way since his run pee app.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Jordan is regarded as one of the best QB coaches in the country these days. 

Yep.  Pre-draft I saw him on TV multiple times talking about the prospects he works with.  Usually the top guys.
Reply/Quote
Also should be noted that during the lockout in the '11 offseason Jordan was the one who organized team workouts for the Bengals.

He had a reputation as a "happy go lucky" guy who was just riding on his brother's coattails and coming up with things like the "GoPee" app. But he has a serious side.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Jordan is regarded as one of the best QB coaches in the country these days. Apparently he uses high tech/analytical approach to training. He worked with Joe last year to help him increase arm strength/ball speed. 

The work he has done with Josh Allen and Joe Burrow has rocketed him into a QB coach guru status.  If Trevor Lawrence takes a big leap forward this season, every QB will want to head to his training camp

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Jordan is regarded as one of the best QB coaches in the country these days. Apparently he uses high tech/analytical approach to training. He worked with Joe last year to help him increase arm strength/ball speed. 

that run pee app was a brillant idea too
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:50 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Nicomo, great observation and you are spot on with the significance of Joe using that particular football.  

Of all the things I like about our QB -- and there are too many to list -- his competitiveness is at the top.  He is right up there with Brady and Montana.  

You know how the t-shirt vendors print up championship shirts and hats with both teams as the winner, then the shirts with the losers on it get sent to Africa or India, the SB balls with the loser printed on it go to JP's QB camp..... Ninja  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

He is coming for that Lombardi man...

BTW, Jordan Palmer has Joe's back. Damn good QB coach, hear it all the time from QB's around the league.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 12:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that run pee app was a brillant idea too

Still is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is coming for that Lombardi man...

BTW, Jordan Palmer has Joe's back. Damn good QB coach, hear it all the time from QB's around the league.

Who would have ever thought back in the day Jordan would be more respected around here than Carson.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Who would have ever thought back in the day Jordan would be more respected around here than Carson.

I thought about saying it LMAO!!! LMAO
Reply/Quote
I have a lot of respect for little brother, he played as long and as far as his talent would take him, then made his own way and is becoming the QB Whisperer. Meanwhile, Big Brother just sulks and goes on tv to take shots at the Bengals any chance he gets. Dude needs to get over it.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 03:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I have a lot of respect for little brother, he played as long and as far as his talent would take him, then made his own way and is becoming the QB Whisperer. Meanwhile, Big Brother just sulks and goes on tv to take shots at the Bengals any chance he gets. Dude needs to get over it.

The prodigal son lol

Seriously you can tell who the spoiled one was...
Reply/Quote