Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deandre Hopkins just got traded for a 2nd round pick lol
For a second round pick and David Johnson. Are the Bengals gonna do anything? Looking to me like the same old kicking the tires garbage
Reply/Quote
One of the worst trades I've ever seen.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:40 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: One of the worst trades I've ever seen.

Facts, but you have this trash organization doing nothing but looking at bums like Derek Wolfe...yippee
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:41 PM)Trademark Wrote: Facts, but you have this trash organization doing nothing but looking at bums like Derek Wolfe...yippee

Wolfe is not a bum = fact.

Crying before FA even starts = sad.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wolfe is not a bum = fact.

Meh. We have 30+ years as hard evidence of what to expect. I'm not whining yet, but I understand.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Meh. We have 30+ years as hard evidence of what to expect. I'm not whining yet, but I understand.

They will have to make some big moves, the fans are apathetic at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: For a second round pick and David Johnson. Are the Bengals gonna do anything? Looking to me like the same old kicking the tires garbage

One team does a thing and the hyperbole begins.

You know how didn't do this aside for me the Bengals?  30 other teams.

Chill
Reply/Quote
Solid bet that the Bengals never even called to ask what they were looking for in return for Hopkins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Solid bet that the Bengals never even called to ask what they were looking for in return for Hopkins.

Could you imagine being a Texans fan right now? I know the Bengals have messed up horribly in the past, but for fans who are not used to it, this is big disappointment.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: For a second round pick and David Johnson. Are the Bengals gonna do anything? Looking to me like the same old kicking the tires garbage

It's apparently DHop and a 4th for Johnson, a 2nd, and a 2021 4th rounder.

This should be a big time reality check for the peeps that think we can get a 1 for AJ.
Reply/Quote
Why the **** did they trade DeAndre Hopkins?

Didn't the Raiders get a 1st for Cooper? He can't carry Hopkins' jock.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hopkins and O'Brien had quite a few tiffs last year, so it wasn't done cause they just liked the offer, it was done because of the friction he caused and they got a 3 down good RB out of it. Look for Kyler Murray to have a nice year!
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 03:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Could you imagine being a Texans fan right now? I know the Bengals have messed up horribly in the past, but for fans who are not used to it, this is big disappointment.

Like a 21-year-old trying to keep up drinking with his Dad. 

Their liver just isn't conditioned for that kind of punishment yet.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Just ******* stop
Reply/Quote
And $100 million dollar contract. That’s why the Texans traded him, didn’t want to pay him.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 04:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hopkins and O'Brien had quite a few tiffs last year, so it wasn't done cause they just liked the offer, it was done because of the friction he caused and they got a 3 down good RB out of it. Look for Kyler Murray to have a nice year!

David Johnson was either very injured last season, or he's spent... They really like O'Brian that much to part with the best WR in the game?... And I agree. Murray just got a really nice weapon to go with Kirk and the Ageless Wonder.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 06:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just ******* stop

Stop what ? Speaking facts
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 06:05 PM)jason Wrote: David Johnson was either very injured last season, or he's spent... They really like O'Brian that much to part with the best WR in the game?... And I agree. Murray just got a really nice weapon to go with Kirk and the Ageless Wonder.

He was hurt, and he didn't look spent when he came back.

Chase Edmonds and K Drake did just fine replacing him, so he's expendable this year.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wolfe is not a bum = fact.

Not a bum, but not elite either. Most sacks he's had in a season is 7.0.
He's a backup DL.

Aside from surprising with Littleton or Collins, I don't have confidence the Bengals get a quality starter in FA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Only reason this trade makes sense is if O'brien wanted Hopkins out. That return is not good.
Reply/Quote