Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deangelo Williams
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000616819/article/deangelo-williams-suffered-sprained-ankle

Already been discussed on here, but looks like its a confirmed sprained ankle for Williams. Regular season he is out 2 games, but since its playoffs, who knows. Either way, they won't have nearly the running threat we faced earlier this season, whether he plays or not.
Reply/Quote
I'm confident he will be on the playing field Saturday night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm confident he will be on the playing field Saturday night.

If we're betting I'd say he won't play. Just 6 days between games.
Reply/Quote
Certainly the way Steelers can throw the ball, it would help if their top 2 RB's can't play Saturday. Bengals will have their hands full covering the passing game. Hopefully Steelers won't have much of a running game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm confident he will be on the playing field Saturday night.

I hope so. A guy playing with a sprained ankle can't make any cuts.
Reply/Quote
Thats a huge blow for them if he can't go........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
They probably blamed Burfict for his injury and are tweeting death threats at this moment Ninja
Reply/Quote
It doesn't sound like a high ankle sprain. Would be surprised if he misses game. They dodged a bullet.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
My guess is he'll get some sort of pain block injection, and go. Still, you have to think he'll be less dynamic...
Reply/Quote
Deangelo Williams isn't known for his ability to heal quickly. Whatever vitamins he's taking now appear to have made him a lot more durable at 32 than he's ever been, but he's not the guy you'd expect back early from any injury.
Reply/Quote
He'll play, why? Because some teams have players that nut up and play when its most important, unlike some of our guys in the past.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:09 PM)Benton Wrote: I hope so. A guy playing with a sprained ankle can't make any cuts.

Exactly.... Please play.
Reply/Quote
I read M. Bryant is also hurt, but not sure what happened. He's important as well because of his speed. If they're both dinged, that'd be huge.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Nevermind, it's just a neck strain. Nothing to keep him out Saturday.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 01:09 PM)Wilikn Wrote: Deangelo Williams isn't known for his ability to heal quickly.  Whatever vitamins he's taking now appear to have made him a lot more durable at 32 than he's ever been, but he's not the guy you'd expect back early from any injury.

And by "vitamins" you mean the cocktail of drugs and hormones that Pittsburgh gives their guys to make them heal faster than medically possible?
Reply/Quote
Burfict + having a bad ankle .......

[Image: Bengals_Vontaze-Burfict.jpg]

Would you play ?
Nervous

If he does play, you know this will be going through his mind the whole game.
LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 04:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Burfict + having a bad ankle .......

Would you play ?
Nervous

LOL

Love it!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:09 PM)Benton Wrote: I hope so. A guy playing with a sprained ankle can't make any cuts.

I agree Benton, hope he plays on a sprained ankle.

Who is the next RB behind him?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree Benton, hope he plays on a sprained ankle.

Who is the next RB behind him?

Some French guy.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 04:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Burfict + having a bad ankle .......

Would you play ?
Nervous

LOL

I'm sorry, but if you blatantly twist a QB's ankle and the guy isn't carted off the field you failed.

(01-04-2016, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Some French guy.  

[Image: joe.gif]
Reply/Quote