Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-0 when hill gets 15+
(01-08-2016, 01:53 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: When hill gets 15 or more carries a game the bengals are 8-0. Maybe it's a coincidence. Either way, with AJ starting, I think we need a heavy dose of hill.

Bengals are 3-0 when Hill averages less than 2.0 YPC.
Bengals are 2-0 when Hill loses a fumble.
Bengals are 7-1 when Hill's longest rush isn't divisible by 3.

So I am pretty sure Hill needs to run for less than 2.0 YPC, lose a fumble, and make sure his longest rush isn't divisible by 3.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Classic case of correlation.

When you're leading, you run more.

When you're leading, you're more likely to win as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 05:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals are 3-0 when Hill averages less than 2.0 YPC.
Bengals are 2-0 when Hill loses a fumble.
Bengals are 7-1 when Hill's longest rush isn't divisible by 3.

So I am pretty sure Hill needs to run for less than 2.0 YPC, lose a fumble, and make sure his longest rush isn't divisible by 3.   Ninja

Aren't the Bengals also something like 2-0 when Hill is benched?  He was benched for fumbling twice in SD and benched for oversleeping against the Ravens(?), so that's 2-0.  We need to hedge our bets here:

Hill rushes 15+ times for less than 2 YPC, loses a fumble, doesn't have a rush divisible by 3, is benched to start the game, and is benched to end the game = SUCCESS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:53 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: When hill gets 15 or more carries a game the bengals are 8-0. Maybe it's a coincidence. Either way, with AJ starting, I think we need a heavy dose of hill.

Yeah, i heard this. I think it has more to do that we run it more with Hill when we are leading
and we have Gio in the game more in passing situations when we are down.

So, by this token i agree i would love to see a heavy dose of Hill Saturday gainst Pitt. Ninja
Reply/Quote