Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
... you couldn't beat the shittiest Texans team EVER in your home stadium?

Really?!!  :snark:

2 effing Field goals?

For once in my entire life, I was seriously rooting for you guys to win. This would have given some distance between the Texans and the Colts, but NOW we're tied with those idiots!

I'm not too worried, though. The Colts use the Texans as a doormat in the division. Even with old-man Hasselbeck as our QB sick with food poisoning, we still whupped their ass last time we played them. We'll whup their ass again, but at least Hasselbeck won't be sick this time. The crappy thing about it is that we'll actually have to beat these idiots AGAIN!

Didn't the Colts do the Bengals a favor by beating the Broncos? Something about seeding? You guys return that favor by kicking 2 field goals?  :angry:
Reply/Quote
You're a jinx. Look at your shit team.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:13 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're a jinx. Look at your shit team.

That shit team beat the shittier team that beat your even shittier team on MNF! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Come back when you have a winning record, **** boy.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Texans are going to win the division at 6-10 and get the 4th seed. bengals will get a bye week, and end up facing the Texans in their first game. And I think that would extend the Bengals streak to 5 consecutive years, right?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Texans are going to win the division at 6-10 and get the 4th seed. bengals will get a bye week, and end up facing the Texans in their first game. And I think that would extend the Bengals streak to 5 consecutive years, right?

I was with you up till 5th year shit you spewing.  Cry
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ... you couldn't beat the shittiest Texans team EVER in your home stadium?

2 effing Field goals?

For once in my entire life, I was seriously rooting for you guys to win. This would have given some distance between the Texans and the Colts, but NOW we're tied with those idiots!

I'm not too worried, though. The Colts use the Texans as a doormat in the division. Even with old-man Hasselbeck as our QB sick with food poisoning, we still whupped their ass last time we played them. We'll whup their ass again, but at least Hasselbeck won't be sick this time. The crappy thing about it is that we'll actually have to beat these idiots AGAIN!

Didn't the Colts do the Bengals a favor by beating the Broncos? Something about seeding? You guys return that favor by kicking 2 field goals?  :angry:

I yawn  Yawn

Reply/Quote

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol Coltsfan just proved he's the ultimate troll.. Disappears all year because the Bengals are winning and the Colts are garbage, only to pop his head in after our first defeat.. I get it, you're mad because now Houston has a game up on your sorry division. Shouldn't you be getting back to being the real life Barney Fife?
Reply/Quote
Coltsfan you have been eagerly waiting 10 weeks to make a thread like this and that's the best you could come up with? The bulk of your post is about your crappy team.
Reply/Quote
Texans >Jags > colts.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

At least the Ravens fan cushion our fall.  Confused

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ... you couldn't beat the shittiest Texans team EVER in your home stadium?

2 effing Field goals?

Never been happier after a loss. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

2 effing Field goals?

You being upset was my only bright spot driving home from the game last night.
Oh and you are the jinx it appears.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
this game lost me a survivor pool
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:15 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: this game lost me a survivor pool

That is absolutely terrible dude.  Talk about a knife to the back.

Have to say it though, never would have picked them against the texans on MNF.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That is absolutely terrible dude.  Talk about a knife to the back.

Have to say it though, never would have picked them against the texans on MNF.

Hell....I wouldn't pick them at any time against the Texans.  They have our number.  They know our weakness is wideouts that can't get open against good CBs....and our superstar doesn't come back to the ball or fight for it.  Our lone equalizer to this fact, decided to get the damn butterfingers Monday, and that was that.  Hue needs to punk out AJ again, and get his head out of his ass.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 10:43 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Hell....I wouldn't pick them at any time against the Texans.  They have our number.  They know our weakness is wideouts that can't get open against good CBs....and our superstar doesn't come back to the ball or fight for it.  Our lone equalizer to this fact, decided to get the damn butterfingers Monday, and that was that.  Hue needs to punk out AJ again, and get his head out of his ass.

Martavis Bryant doesn't fold when there's a little bit of pressure to perform.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:39 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote:  At least the Ravens fan cushion our fall.  Confused

We jumped weeks ago. We're here to tell you to not jump at 8-1. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ...For once in my entire life, I was seriously rooting for you guys to win...

Really?  You weren't rooting for them all the other times the Bengals have played one of your AFC South rivals?  I thought that was how you came to visit this board (or rather, its previous incarnation) in the first place.  
Reply/Quote