Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
(12-09-2015, 10:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......so....pretty much what Tiger said. Hilarious

Most kids play football around age 8....and that's at least the age they pick a team.  Then again....even most 8 year olds can stick to one team , so I can see where your issues stem from. Smirk

LOL  You nearly made me piss myself, stop it!   LOL
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:15 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Calling bullshit on what? Your line of thinking? What exactly are you calling bullshit about the Tampa Bay area Mr. visitor with a big opinion?

Not a visitor. I spent some time there for work, and I have a good friend that lives there who I visit annually. When I go to Tampa the only think I look forward to is going to Yoders in Sarasota. So I stand by my statement. There is nothing to get geeked about in regards to Tampa. Im calling bullshit on your claim that there was "sooooo much to do" in Tampa that you were oblivious to professional football at age 12.

Let me ask this, since your football roots began in "exciting" Tampa, then why aren't you a Bucs fan?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Not a visitor. I spent some time there for work, and I have a good friend that lives there who I visit annually. When I go to Tampa the only think I look forward to is going to Yoders in Sarasota. So I stand by my statement. There is nothing to get geeked about in regards to Tampa. Im calling bullshit on your claim that there was "sooooo much to do" in Tampa that you were oblivious to professional football at age 12.

Let me ask this, since your football roots began in "exciting" Tampa, then why aren't you a Bucs fan?

They didn't have the cool horse shoe helmets. It's a fashion thing.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Let me ask this, since your football roots began in "exciting" Tampa, then why aren't you a Bucs fan?

Pretty sure it goes something like this: he was a Bucs fan, but respected the Colts. Then he moved to somewhere in Indiana  (but not Indianapolis). That's when he became "ColtsFan4Ever" and downgraded the Bucs from "fan of" to "respected".
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 10:47 AM)Donnyho Wrote: Pretty sure it goes something like this: he was a Bucs fan, but respected the Colts. Then he moved to somewhere in Indiana  (but not Indianapolis). That's when he became "ColtsFan4Ever" and downgraded the Bucs from "fan of" to "respected".

Popcorn My guess you nailed it
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote