Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
(11-30-2015, 12:41 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, you guys just beat the Lambs and old man Hasselbeck just won another game so... yeah... Colts are still division leaders in the south. We're no longer 5-5. We're 6-5 now! Wink

Lmao oh boy your a hoot!!!  Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:41 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, you guys just beat the Lambs and old man Hasselbeck just won another game so... yeah... Colts are still division leaders in the south. We're no longer 5-5. We're 6-5 now! Wink

How's it feel knowing that the best QB on one of your 69 favorite teams will most likely retire at season's end and you'll be forced to start a first round bust at QB? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Which fan hat are you wearing today?

A few weeks ago you were hating on the Colts and now they have won a few games you seem to have forgot how bad the sucked a few weeks ago.

Do you still have the Broncos as another favorite even though Manning is on the bench
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Which fan hat are you wearing today?

A few weeks ago you were hating on the Colts and now they have won a few games you seem to have forgot how bad the sucked a few weeks ago.

Do you still have the Broncos as another favorite even though Manning is on the bench

Can't wait for these answers. Shame the last year banner earning AFCC runner up are struggling so bad. 6-5 and in po picture gonna keep a deserving team out po's. Don't think they'll get a participant banner this year. When the interception machine coming back?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:56 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Can't wait for these answers. Shame the last year banner earning AFCC runner up are struggling so bad. 6-5 and in po picture gonna keep a deserving team out po's. Don't think they'll get a participant banner this year. When the interception machine coming back?

[Image: playoffs.png]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Hilarious LMAO Would like to see jags get hot and win the south. Be too funny. 

Reply/Quote
The team from the AFC South that gets a spot in the playoffs is basically the equivalent of getting a participation trophy in youth sports. You suck, but we have to give you something anyway.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 10:43 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hell....I wouldn't pick them at any time against the Texans.  They have our number.  They know our weakness is wideouts that can't get open against good CBs....and our superstar doesn't come back to the ball or fight for it.  Our lone equalizer to this fact, decided to get the damn butterfingers Monday, and that was that.  Hue needs to punk out AJ again, and get his head out of his ass.

Trap game.  We play em again we'll kill em.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 05:20 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Trap game.  We play em again we'll kill em.

I would hope so.....but down through the years....there's no question they've had our number.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Which fan hat are you wearing today?

Manning will only be on the bench until his injury heals. He's not out for the season. So "yeah", the Broncos are still on my list.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:41 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The team from the AFC South that gets a spot in the playoffs is basically the equivalent of getting a participation trophy in youth sports. You suck, but we have to give you something anyway.

You keep saying that, but your AFC North teams keep losing to those sucky AFC South teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:38 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You keep saying that, but your AFC North teams keep losing to those sucky AFC South teams.

So how those tough AFCS colts gonna do in wimpy AFCN pittsburgh next week?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:26 AM)Beaker Wrote: So how those tough AFCS colts gonna do in wimpy AFCN pittsburgh next week?

I'd guess poorly, as there is no dome..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 11:37 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Manning will only be on the bench until his injury heals. He's not out for the season. So "yeah", the Broncos are still on my list.

You just drop the donkeys, when manning retires? TBH I would like to to see him sign with the colts and then retire. 

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:39 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd guess poorly, as there is no dome..

I'm torn in this,who do we want to win? I'm hoping Indy don't win their division, but then it's steelers. I hate them more than any team, but if we handle our business it shouldn't matter. So is a tie possible?

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:26 AM)Beaker Wrote: So how those tough AFCS colts gonna do in wimpy AFCN pittsburgh next week?

I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.

It's not the same as when the Colts goose-egged the Bengals or when the Colts pushed the Bengals out of the playoffs last season. Those games, I wasn't torn one bit! I clearly wanted the Colts to win!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:57 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: You just drop the donkeys, when manning retires? TBH I would like to to see him sign with the colts and then retire. 

Yes! Why is that so hard to understand? It was because of Manning that I liked them in the first place!  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.

It's not the same as when the Colts goose-egged the Bengals or when the Colts pushed the Bengals out of the playoffs last season. Those games, I wasn't torn one bit! I clearly wanted the Colts to win!  ThumbsUp

You just, once again, confirmed you're not a real Colts fan if you're torn. 

There isn't a single team in the NFL that i'm sad for when the Bengals beat them. My Mom is a huge seahawks fan and i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bengals beat them the way they did.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just, once again, confirmed you're not a real Colts fan if you're torn. 

There isn't a single team in the NFL that i'm sad for when the Bengals beat them. My Mom is a huge seahawks fan and i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bengals beat them the way they did.

What ARE you talking about? How many times do I have to explain things? There are only 3 other teams in the NFL that I respect other than the Colts. And I've explained a gazillion times WHY! Now, you're back to "... yeah, well you're not a Colts fan..." crap again? AGAIN?

Look, just be glad your Bengals are 9-2 and in all likelihood, the Steelers are not going to catch them. The Steelers may, however, get into the Wild Card. Just hope you don't see them in the playoffs. They seem to have the Bengals number. Same with the Texans.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.

Living in the past I see, bengals beat the colts everyday and twice on Sunday. Better worry about your bum ass team in the present.  Rock On

Reply/Quote