Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
(12-02-2015, 06:57 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yes! Why is that so hard to understand? It was because of Manning that I liked them in the first place!  :snark:

Not hard understand just checking your bandwagon status. You can drop your man card at the nearest safe place.   LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:16 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What ARE you talking about? How many times do I have to explain things? There are only 3 other teams in the NFL that I respect other than the Colts. And I've explained a gazillion times WHY! Now, you're back to "... yeah, well you're not a Colts fan..." crap again? AGAIN?

Look, just be glad your Bengals are 9-2 and in all likelihood, the Steelers are not going to catch them. The Steelers may, however, get into the Wild Card. Just hope you don't see them in the playoffs. They seem to have the Bengals number. Same with the Texans.

Nothing you just typed refutes what i claimed.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.

It's not the same as when the Colts goose-egged the Bengals or when the Colts pushed the Bengals out of the playoffs last season. Those games, I wasn't torn one bit! I clearly wanted the Colts to win!  ThumbsUp

Once again take you man card to the nearest safe place. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.

You didnt answer th question. Who will win? I was looking for another one of your spot on predictions.....so I can put some money on the other team.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just, once again, confirmed you're not a real Colts fan if you're torn. 

There isn't a single team in the NFL that i'm sad for when the Bengals beat them. My Mom is a huge seahawks fan and i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Bengals beat them the way they did.

This ^^^^^^1,000% screw the other 31 teams. 

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: You didnt answer th question. Who will win? I was looking for another one of your spot on predictions.....so I can put some money on the other team.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: You didnt answer th question. Who will win? I was looking for another one of your spot on predictions.....so I can put some money on the other team.

If Big Ben plays, then its the Steelers. If he doesn't, then it's the Colts. So there!  :angry:
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:20 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: If Big Ben plays, then its the Steelers. If he doesn't, then it's the Colts. So there!  :angry:

If, if and buts where candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 07:16 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What ARE you talking about? How many times do I have to explain things? There are only 3 other teams in the NFL that I respect other than the Colts. And I've explained a gazillion times WHY! Now, you're back to "... yeah, well you're not a Colts fan..." crap again? AGAIN? Look, just be glad your Bengals are 9-2 and in all likelihood, the Steelers are not going to catch them. The Steelers may, however, get into the Wild Card. Just hope you don't see them in the playoffs. They seem to have the Bengals number. Same with the Texans.

Here, allow me to attempt to explain it to you. You said:
(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I root for the Steelers, too.

A fan NEVER wants their team to lose. A fan ALWAYS roots for their team to win. The fact that, by your own admission, you did not know which team you wanted to win means that you're a fan of neither team.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Here, allow me to attempt to explain it to you. You said:

A fan NEVER wants their team to lose. A fan ALWAYS roots for their team to win. The fact that, by your own admission, you did not know which team you wanted to win means that you're a fan of neither team.

Exactly, I root for other teams sometimes (Vikings, Cardinals), but I would never be torn if they were playing the Bengals. There it never be a bittersweet loss or win, but just a loss or win like usual. The dude isn't a fan...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:08 PM)MrRager Wrote: Exactly, I root for other teams sometimes (Vikings, Cardinals), but I would never be torn if they were playing the Bengals. There it never be a bittersweet loss or win, but just a loss or win like usual. The dude isn't a fan...

Precisely.....was probably a big time fan when the Colts were Super Bowl contenders every year with Manning, then the Broncos, and just in case....the Bucs won one in the early 00's and he has a fallback with Pitt.....maybe even a closet Pats fan. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Precisely.....was probably a big time fan when the Colts were Super Bowl contenders every year with Manning, then the Broncos, and just in case....the Bucs won one in the early 00's and he has a fallback with Pitt.....maybe even a closet Pats fan. Ninja

Don't forget about the Panthers. Why? Because of Jake Delhomme, of course! Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 04:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Here, allow me to attempt to explain it to you. You said:

Classic bandwagon jumper. Bet his ankles stay sprained  Smirk  I told him to drop his man card off at nearest safe place. 

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Precisely.....was probably a big time fan when the Colts were Super Bowl contenders every year with Manning, then the Broncos, and just in case....the Bucs won one in the early 00's and he has a fallback with Pitt.....maybe even a closet Pats fan. Ninja

See my above post.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Wow, the Bengals go 9-2 and suddenly the Bengals fanbase are now experts at what it takes to be an NFL "fan". Really, dudes? You're giving me advice on how to be a "fan"?

I guess I should listen. It's not easy to be a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 2 decades. So, I guess when it comes to rooting for a team of futility, y'all are the experts. No other fanbase in the NFL would put up with a team like the Bengals for 2 decades.

I've been a fan of the Colts since I first learned to recognize NFL football teams (I was 12). The horseshoe on the helmet looked very cool to me - and still does. Unlike STRIPES, which reminds me of some kind of jailhouse outfit. Anyone who knows me personally knows how much of a Colts fan I am. So I'm not going to let a bunch of people who root for a team wearing stripes on their helmet tell me whether I am or am not a Colts fan. Let's discuss this again AFTER your striped team wins a playoff game - IF they do!  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Sure thing....."fanoffiveteams4ever" Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:46 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow, the Bengals go 9-2 and suddenly the Bengals fanbase are now experts at what it takes to be an NFL "fan". Really, dudes? You're giving me advice on how to be a "fan"?

I guess I should listen. It's not easy to be a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over 2 decades. So, I guess when it comes to rooting for a team of futility, y'all are the experts. No other fanbase in the NFL would put up with a team like the Bengals for 2 decades.

I've been a fan of the Colts since I first learned to recognize NFL football teams (I was 12). The horseshoe on the helmet looked very cool to me - and still does. Unlike STRIPES, which reminds me of some kind of jailhouse outfit. Anyone who knows me personally knows how much of a Colts fan I am. So I'm not going to let a bunch of people who root for a team wearing stripes on their helmet tell me whether I am or am not a Colts fan. Let's discuss this again AFTER your striped team wins a playoff game - IF they do!  Rolleyes

Oh shut up.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 05:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sure thing....."fanoffiveteams4ever" Rolleyes

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 05:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sure thing....."fanoffiveteams4ever" Rolleyes

Good chance at least one will get a win, to hell with his manhood of one team, somethings are worth the sacrifice  Rock On

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 02:46 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow, the Bengals go 9-2 and suddenly the Bengals fanbase are now experts at what it takes to be an NFL "fan". Really, dudes? You're giving me advice on how to be a "fan"?

I've been a fan of the Colts since I first learned to recognize NFL football teams (I was 12). The horseshoe on the helmet looked very cool to me - and still does. Unlike STRIPES, which reminds me of some kind of jailhouse outfit. Anyone who knows me personally knows how much of a Colts fan I am. So I'm not going to let a bunch of people who root for a team wearing stripes on their helmet tell me whether I am or am not a Colts fan. Let's discuss this again AFTER your striped team wins a playoff game - IF they do!  :rolleyes:
One of your teams owner know all about jail stripes.  :confused:
(12-05-2015, 10:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh shut up.
:lol:

Reply/Quote