Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Los Angeles
Dear Rams,

You have a new city and a new lease on life and, with Jeff Fisher gone, it's time you hire a new coach who can take your historical team from suck to success. I think Marvin Lewis might be your man! He's good with the press, players like him, and under his tutelage you'll have a winning record. Marvin is good at selecting draftees, too. So what do you say, Los Angeles? How about a new coach to go along with your new location?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOL. If the team keeps Marv around and continues to suck, LA might get the Bengals with him. Just wait til the lease on PBS runs out. The absence of fans in the seats might have the family California Dreamin'.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 11:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dear Rams,

You have a new city and a new lease on life and, with Jeff Fisher gone, it's time you hire a new coach who can take your historical team from suck to success.  I think Marvin Lewis might be your man!  He's good with the press, players like him, and under his tutelage you'll have a winning record.  Marvin is good at selecting draftees, too.  So what do you say, Los Angeles?  How about a new coach to go along with your new location?

[Image: 480?cb=20130925101955]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Ha. Then the loghead in charge here hires Jeff Fisher.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 11:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dear Rams,

You have a new city and a new lease on life and, with Jeff Fisher gone, it's time you hire a new coach who can take your historical team from suck to success.  I think Marvin Lewis might be your man!  He's good with the press, players like him, and under his tutelage you'll have a winning record.  Marvin is good at selecting draftees, too.  So what do you say, Los Angeles?  How about a new coach to go along with your new location?

Excellent idea. I'm down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dear Rams

PS......take Leon Russell with him!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:08 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ha. Then the loghead in charge here hires Jeff Fisher.

Sounds about right, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Reply/Quote