Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton and his OC's.....
Zampese doesn't know how to run the ball or know blocking schemes. Paul Alexander plays a part in that too. I wish we had the blocking scheme like the cowboys. I also like how we run the ball every 1st down, im having flashbacks of bob bratkowski.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 06:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Or does it successfully create one on one match ups for for Geno like it did against the Giants.

Or the fact that Geno was playing against a backup
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 09:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: On a positive note.

None of our coaches will be promoted to HC by other teams this year. Lol

Or... Marvin could retire .... and they make Zampese the head coach. Ninja

Facepalm
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 02:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What makes people think Zampese won't be around for 10 years?  Since 2000 we've had Brat, Gruden, Hue, and Zampese.  Brat was going to be around for 2011 and was only fired because Palmer demanded a trade, Gruden and Hue were lost to HC positions...Zampese?

Well, let's just say I see him sticking around ala Brat for a long time.  He isn't getting a HC offer any time soon (if ever) and Mike Brown has fired (I think) a single OC in his entire run as the Bengals owner.  Right?  I'm thinking Coslet was the OC and was promoted to HC, Ken Anderson was the OC who was demoted but stayed with the organization, Bratkowsi was fired after some arm twisting, Gruden got a HC gig, Hue got a HC gig, Zampese _______.

I could be wrong, but I see Zampese sticking around for a while
Not that I disagree with your statement....as you are probably correct, but this gives me a really deep sinking feeling.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote