Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genius Tobin Move
Glad we kept that kicker on the 53 man roster all year. Dude needs all the luck in the world to make an extra point. We need all the good players we can get. Keeping a shitty kicker on the roster prevented us from evaluating anybody at any other position which would be 100 times more valuable than the backup K which is ideally not ever a thing on any legit NFL 53 man roster. Maybe here or there but never for a full year when your starter is healthy.

The Cardinals needed an emergency kicker. They signed one who had been on their practice squad. Imagine that. And Mike Nugent came in and out scored the entire zac Taylor offense...

This clowns attempted rebuild is actually a full blown roster tear down. We’ve been stuck in reverse for years since he has gotten more power. He can’t identify offensive line talent to save his life. And he has no idea how to build a roster.

FFS stop with this madness. It didn’t work and it’s getting worse.
Reply/Quote
I want Tobin, Taylor and the entire rest of this clown show gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Im sure Tobins fan club will defend this roster move
Like they do why they think he should still be GM
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:53 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im sure Tobins fan club will defend this roster move
Like they do why they think he should still be GM

I'm sure Tobin doesn't have a fan club
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zack has his supporters here, but I honestly don't think Tobin has any...

Also to the OP... I agree very stupid roster work this year by the Bengals FO.. Is Mixon out the rest of the year??
Reply/Quote