Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death to 2021
This show is on Netflix and made my Mom and Dad laugh our asses off. Satire comedy with Lawrence Fishburne narrating.

Lucy Liu is in it along with Stockard Channing and Hugh Grant. Frickin' hilarious if you like some good humor.

As most know I am more conservative than most but loved watching this show, was extremely entertaining and appropriate
for this time of year. Hope you guys check out "Death to 2021".
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 11:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This show is on Netflix and made my Mom and Dad laugh our asses off. Satire comedy with Lawrence Fishburne narrating.

Lucy Liu is in it along with Stockard Channing and Hugh Grant. Frickin' hilarious if you like some good humor.

As most know I am more conservative than most but loved watching this show, was extremely entertaining and appropriate
for this time of year. Hope you guys check out "Death to 2021".

I will have to give it a shot, sounds like a pretty good cast.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:15 AM)magikod Wrote: I will have to give it a shot, sounds like a pretty good cast.

It is, good satire in a very strange time Magikod. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is, good satire in a very strange time Magikod. Rock On

Good, I've been needing new shows to watch on Netflix. 

I started S3 of Cobra Kai, but once I'm done with this series I'll give it a shot and let you know what I think.

+rep   Who Dey Lets win today!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:39 PM)magikod Wrote: Good, I've been needing new shows to watch on Netflix. 

I started S3 of Cobra Kai, but once I'm done with this series I'll give it a shot and let you know what I think.

+rep   Who Dey Lets win today!!!

We won brother! Love the avatar with That 70's Show BTW and always love Cobra Kai.

Thanks for reminding me they got the 3rd season out brother. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We won brother! Love the avatar with That 70's Show BTW and always love Cobra Kai.

Thanks for reminding me they got the 3rd season out brother. Rock On

Who Dey!!! Thanks I figured I'd mix it up. I'd had that Vincent Vega (John Travolta) from Pulp Fiction as my avatar for years.

Yeah Cobra Kai has Seasons 3  & 4  out now. I already saw the first 2 seasons a while back so I just started on S3. 

I think I'm on episode 4 or 5 I believe, shit is getting interesting!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote