Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Drinking Game!
I'll be hammered if 5 minutes, but it will at least add some fun to this disaster tonight!

[Image: EjBqcR5U0AAPhs2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Drink when you see and old gropey weirdo with a combover.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Take a shot every time Trump does the "cocaine' sniff.
Reply/Quote
I can only assume there's nothing on here about Trump lying because they don't want us to have alcohol poisoning.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 07:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can only assume there's nothing on here about Trump lying because they don't want us to have alcohol poisoning.

Every time Trump lies go hit on your daughter.  
Reply/Quote
Too late.  DJT's team said the debate is already over.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Cool

Reply/Quote
If Trump tells the truth I will take a drink.

Actually never mind I want to get a little buzz tonight
Reply/Quote
Cool

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
I can hear the questions now:

Mr. President. What is the theory of relativity and how does that effect the global somethin somethin, somethin somethin?

Mr. Biden. What color is dirt?

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I can hear the questions now:

Mr. President. What is the theory of relativity and how does that effect the global somethin somethin, somethin somethin?

Both easy questions.  

#1 science is a lie

#2 from my viewpoint dirt is orange and has a blonde combover
Reply/Quote
Wow, I just watch the Tucker Carlson pre-debate monologue. What an unbelievable train of lies, mininformations, baseless attacks and tainted views.
I know it is like that, but it is still unfathomable. Now he has a guest that makes the 'smart' point that senile people can have some moments of clearance, so Biden might appear ok maybe tonight. They bring up Castro's embarrasingly failing attack line from the Democratic debate as proof Biden can't remember anything anymore. Now they both fake surprise he actually showed up for the debate, for he's so senile after all, they actually "had a bet" he wouldn't show. Damn, this is the lowest of low.

No surprise people who only watch that think of Biden as an Alzheimer clown.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Both easy questions.  

#1 science is a lie

#2 from my viewpoint dirt is orange and has a blonde combover

Dirt provides life and human hair keeps the squirrels from eating the plants.  Cool

Just sayin.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dirt provides life and human hair keeps the squirrels from eating the plants.  Cool

Just sayin.

Prove it...without resorting the that science BS. 
Reply/Quote

Well to be fair, if they asked Trump the second question and he answered Brown; he'd be a racist 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Waaaaaaaaait. Ohio dirt or Georgia dirt?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Waaaaaaaaait. Ohio dirt or Georgia dirt?

As long as it isn't that stupid blue state dirt. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Prove it...without resorting the that science BS. 

LOL I have a funny response to this I can't post. And if you have a pretty good sense of humor, you probably went "doh" after posting.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: Wow, I just watch the Tucker Carlson pre-debate monologue. What an unbelievable train of lies, mininformations, baseless attacks and tainted views.
I know it is like that, but it is still unfathomable. Now he has a guest that makes the 'smart' point that senile people can have some moments of clearance, so Biden might appear ok maybe tonight. They bring up Castro's embarrasingly failing attack line from the Democratic debate as proof Biden can't remember anything anymore. Now they both fake surprise he actually showed up for the debate, for he's so senile after all, they actually "had a bet" he wouldn't show. Damn, this is the lowest of low.

No surprise people who only watch that think of Biden as an Alzheimer clown.

The right and Trump and his campaign believe they can have it all ways (Biden is a mental midget / Biden can show flashes of being sane) because they are well aware that their supporters believe the last thing they heard.  There is no critical thinking involved...just believe what the telelvision man tells you.
Reply/Quote