Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Early Mock
I used First Pick and no trades.

Round 1: Joe Burrow, QB LSU

I would love to have the luxury to take Chase Young here, but this team is signaling a departure from Andy Dalton and Joe Burrow is the clear cut best QB in the draft. So no brainer here.

Round 2: Jeff Okudah, CB Ohio St.

I don't know how he ended up here but I couldn't pass on a top CB in the draft. Ohio State has been producing top level Corner talent and I think drafting Okudah could let us say good bye to Dre. Okudah and Jackson on the outsides would look real nice.

Round 3: Lucas Niang, OT TCU

Niang is big, mobile, and a powerful looking RT. I think the team moves forward with the plan to kick Glenn inside and have Williams outside on the left side. He's got some flaws but nothing that cant be couched out of. Niang could put Bobby Hart out of a job which would make a lot of people happy.

Round 4: Jabari Zuniga, DE Florida

I've watched him a few games and he reminds me a little of Lawson but maybe rawer, but he has a knack for getting to the QB and being disruptive.

Round 5: Kendrick Rogers, WR Texas AM

In the event AJ Green decides to go somewhere else were gonna need some help at WR. Rogers has good speed and hands, could work on his route running though.

Round 6: Michael Warren, RB UC

Warren is good blocker and a yards after contact monster, Cincy's trash offensive line have made these two skills a necessity for their success within the AAC. If we could manage to get an offensive line to actually run block Warren could be a dangerous weapon in short yardage situations.

Round 7: Krys Barnes, LB UCLA

I'm really banking on Pratt taking a step in development here, and thats why I waited to take a LB so late in the draft. Barnes was the best value in the 7th round.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:09 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I used First Pick and no trades.

Round 1: Joe Burrow, QB LSU

I would love to have the luxury to take Chase Young here, but this team is signaling a departure from Andy Dalton and Joe Burrow is the clear cut best QB in the draft. So no brainer here.

Round 2: Jeff Okudah, CB Ohio St.

I don't know how he ended up here but I couldn't pass on a top CB in the draft. Ohio State has been producing top level Corner talent and I think drafting Okudah could let us say good bye to Dre. Okudah and Jackson on the outsides would look real nice.

Round 3: Lucas Niang, OT TCU

Niang is big, mobile, and a powerful looking RT. I think the team moves forward with the plan to kick Glenn inside and have Williams outside on the left side. He's got some flaws but nothing that cant be couched out of. Niang could put Bobby Hart out of a job which would make a lot of people happy.

Round 4: Jabari Zuniga, DE Florida

I've watched him a few games and he reminds me a little of Lawson but maybe rawer, but he has a knack for getting to the QB and being disruptive.

Round 5: Kendrick Rogers, WR Texas AM

In the event AJ Green decides to go somewhere else were gonna need some help at WR. Rogers has good speed and hands, could work on his route running though.

Round 6: Michael Warren, RB UC

Warren is good blocker and a yards after contact monster, Cincy's trash offensive line have made these two skills a necessity for their success within the AAC. If we could manage to get an offensive line to actually run block Warren could be a dangerous weapon in short yardage situations.

Round 7: Krys Barnes, LB UCLA

I'm really banking on Pratt taking a step in development here, and thats why I waited to take a LB so late in the draft. Barnes was the best value in the 7th round.

You may want to recognize the futility of the program your using when you see a guy who is a sure fire top 10 pick in the 2nd round lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:20 PM)Au165 Wrote: You may want to recognize the futility of the program your using when you see a guy who is a sure fire top 10 pick in the 2nd round lol

Weirder things have happened in drafts, but I am fully aware that these sims are not even close to being perfect. Would you rather i have used Fanspeak where theres still 1st rounders available in the 5th?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 05:00 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Weirder things have happened in drafts, but I am fully aware that these sims are not even close to being perfect. Would you rather i have used Fanspeak where theres still 1st rounders available in the 5th?

Not really, even Laremy Tunsil with a bong mask only dropped to mid 1st round haha.

No, it's actually why I recommend people don't use those websites and use common sense. Those websites are pretty pointless and just novelties for people who don't follow the draft process closely. 
Reply/Quote
This draft is meh
Reply/Quote
Use the draft network it’s the only realistic mock
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 05:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Not really, even Laremy Tunsil with a bong mask only dropped to mid 1st round haha.

No, it's actually why I recommend people don't use those websites and use common sense. Those websites are pretty pointless and just novelties for people who don't follow the draft process closely. 

The draft networks is very realistic but the others suck
Reply/Quote
Okudah will go in top 6 of draft. Maybe sooner. Maybe a backer sooner in draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote