Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Mock
Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

1-24) Kaiir Elam-CB Florida. 6'3 195- nice CB with some physicality in his game, will be a nice tandem with Awozie/Hilton

2-56) Christian Harris-LB Alabama 6'2 235- good size and speed to play outside, and we are thin here

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA 6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

I just think these areas are relatively thin going into 2022 and all would be nice additions.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 11:44 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

1-24) Kaiir Elam-CB Florida. 6'3 195- nice CB with some physicality in his game, will be a nice tandem with Awozie/Hilton

2-56) Christian Harris-LB Alabama 6'2 235- good size and speed to play outside, and we are thin here

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA  6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

I just think these areas are relatively thin going into 2022 and all would be nice additions.

I like it presuming the trenches are handled in FA.
Elam is one of my favorite CBs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 11:03 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I like it presuming the trenches are handled in FA.
Elam is one of my favorite CBs.

I've been watching corners and I've been really impressed by Auburn's Roger McCreary. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 05:38 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been watching corners and I've been really impressed by Auburn's Roger McCreary. 

He's another guy I really like lol.

If the Bengals had a shot, I'd love Stingley.
2nd choice is Elam.
Then it's Gardner, then McCreary.

I'd like McCreary in the 2nd round, but I keep seeing him climb, presumably because more people are noticing.

I think regardless, the Bengals need a CB early because they can't trust Waynes and Phillips is likely leaving in FA for better opportunity.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Had the urge to check Mocks today.... lots of websites having us going Corner
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The first two picks are very strong needs filled by two very good prospects. The depth of CB in this class is outstanding. We should be able to get a great one in round 1 or 2.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 07:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He's another guy I really like lol.

If the Bengals had a shot, I'd love Stingley.
2nd choice is Elam.
Then it's Gardner, then McCreary.

I'd like McCreary in the 2nd round, but I keep seeing him climb, presumably because more people are noticing.

I think regardless, the Bengals need a CB early because they can't trust Waynes and Phillips is likely leaving in FA for better opportunity.
 Mccreary had a great Game against Alabama that's why his stock his moving on up.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 11:44 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA  6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

Would love it. Nicely done. Just hope we get some guys for the OL in Free Agency before as Ocho said.

This would solidify our Defense and spelling Mixon is going to be necessary with his contract and we have to keep him 
healthy. Charbonnet would really help, kind of fun to look at RB's somewhat early again as that is the position I think I 
know best as far as prospects go. Would like to add to the trenches the rest of the draft after this.
Reply/Quote