Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you trump for keeping a campaign promise
(04-06-2017, 09:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Had he spent that at the bar on hookers and blow, would you not say it was better if he had donated it?

Geez!

As you and I probably know, $78k doesn't get you the same amount of hookers, blow, and golden showers it once did.

I blame the hooker and blow unions.
(04-07-2017, 09:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As you and I probably know, $78k doesn't get you the same amount of hookers, blow, and golden showers it once did.

I blame the hooker and blow unions.

You don't blame the child labor laws?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-07-2017, 08:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't think anyone here would have made a big deal out of this if he donated it to like the Red Cross. The fact that he slashed one department's budget and then gave them a drop in the bucket is just a joke. It's like me shooting someone 4 times, handing them a bandaid, and expecting everyone to applaud me for being so generous to them.

[Image: trump-graph.jpg?w=500]

This is exactly right. Had he sent the check to the Red Cross, or, better yet, found a local DC charity (because let's be honest, there is a lot of need in that city and the surrounding area) and passed it on I would have been sitting here saying "bravo!" This situation, though, is like salt in a wound.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-07-2017, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: You don't blame the child labor laws?  Ninja

Them too!

Hookers, blow, and child labor prices would be much more reasonable in a free market economy without unions and government regulations!
(04-07-2017, 10:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is exactly right. Had he sent the check to the Red Cross, or, better yet, found a local DC charity (because let's be honest, there is a lot of need in that city and the surrounding area) and passed it on I would have been sitting here saying "bravo!" This situation, though, is like salt in a wound.
I think he did this, on purpose.
Wasn't it someone within the NP system that set up a Twitter account, after being forbidden to do so ?
(04-07-2017, 01:44 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think he did this, on purpose.
Wasn't it someone within the NP system that set up a Twitter account, after being forbidden to do so ?

They were one of the first, if not the first, to have an alt account created. I think one of their parks was the first, them or the EPA. But, it was tweets from the NPS account being censored that started that whole thing, IIRC.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR