Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deep Breath
(09-12-2022, 09:46 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I still don't think they're that amazing. I think the Bengals rust and complete lack of preparation and execution made them look much much better than they actually are. 

Much like how last year Burrow threw 3 INT and got sacked 5 times by the Bears... but the Bears finished with the 22nd ranked scoring defense and allowed the highest QB Rating in the league.

If you shit your pants on your own volition, it doesn't mean that you got the shit kicked out of you.  Ninja

Agree

The Steelers have a good D but we made them look like the 85 Bears, they're not that good. I've been saying for awhile now they're like a .500 team at best. Nothing has changed my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree

The Steelers have a good D but we made them look like the 85 Bears, they're not that good. I've been saying for awhile now they're like a .500 team at best. Nothing has changed my opinion.

Especially after losing their best player for multiple games. Another positive for us, hurting TJ Twatt lol
Reply/Quote
I'm not a bit worried. The offense looked like a team that had not played together in live action against another team. The first half + showed that. Burrow was obviously not himself. The new O-line obviously looked lost for a significant part of the game. Then throw in the weird stuff like the long snapper getting injured. It was a shit show with some bad luck mixed in from start to finish no denying that.

On to next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm not a bit worried.  The offense looked like a team that had not played together in live action against another team.  The first half + showed that.  Burrow was obviously not himself.  The new O-line obviously looked lost for a significant part of the game.  Then throw in the weird stuff like the long snapper getting injured.   It was a shit show with some bad luck mixed in from start to finish no denying that.

On to next week.

Same way I feel George. The new guys on the OL, Burrow and his appendectomy etc.

The only thing that worries me is the play calling and even then, I think our guys can learn from last Sunday. 

Zac, Brian and Joe are young and will learn. If not, we need another Offensive Coordinator but that won't happen until 
next season if it ever does. Just have to hope our guy's learn honestly. The coaches sure learned last season as the year
went on otherwise we wouldn't of got to the big game.
Reply/Quote