Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense
Although we played the Texans offense, it was the only positive part of this game. The TD play with Hopkins was just a great throw and catch. Hopkins was also held without a catch the entire first half. The series of multiple three and outs was very impressive.

The Bengals are gonna have to get over this game quickly and get ready for the Cardinals. Hopefully, they'll come out with some energy unlike tonight.
Reply/Quote
Texans only scored 10 points so I think we're number one in points against in the entire league
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense played awesome. Offense not so much.
Reply/Quote
Defense played well enough to win yes but then again they didn't make any big time game changing plays for us to win. Again How do you not force any turnovers against Hoyer and Yates. Guenthers bonehead move to put our best pass rusher in coverage on a 3rd long is an equally bad call as the play action fake hue had on the final drives.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Purely hypothetical but I think if Hoyer doesn't go down, Texans put up another 3-7.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
overall impressed with the defense...they gave up a few third downs I wish we could take back..but overall kept the game close and kept the Texans from the endzone when the offense was staggered and kept giving Texans great field advantage.
Reply/Quote
The D was the only bright spot last night. They did their job.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It looked like in the first quarter we were throwing some "exotic" blitzes at the Texans that seemed to work. Then we quickly abandoned it. Was there a reason?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
The defense as usual played lights out in the red zone. But they couldn't get off the filed on 3rd down which allowed the Texans to control field position.

Like many have said it was a total team effort last night. Must have been a full moon, even Huber and the ST seemed off their game.

Learn from it and move on...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:30 AM)Utts Wrote: Purely hypothetical but I think if Hoyer doesn't go down, Texans put up another 3-7.

Disagree, TJ Yates has a magic power that allows him to beat the Bengals. What other explanation is there that their only Touchdown was thrown by TJ ***** YATES!
Reply/Quote