Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dez Bryant a Brownie??
I was watching GMF this morning and they were saying Bryant is a Browns now. I haven't seen anything on it elsewhere, has anyone else heard or seen this?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 11:34 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I was watching GMF this morning and they were saying Bryant is a Browns now. I haven't seen anything on it elsewhere, has anyone else heard or seen this?

he is in Cleveland....  They are in talks...  haven't seen any sign of him signing though.   I think hes trying to use the browns to get another team to make him an offer before he is "Off the market"
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 01:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he is in Cleveland....  They are in talks...  haven't seen any sign of him signing though.   I think hes trying to use the browns to get another team to make him an offer before he is "Off the market"

I just read, he left Cleveland will no deal. Not dead, but no contract signed.. You could be right, maybe his agent got a call from another club.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 01:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he is in Cleveland....  They are in talks...  haven't seen any sign of him signing though.   I think hes trying to use the browns to get another team to make him an offer before he is "Off the market"

Pretty sure that's what's happening because the Browns have a ton of cap space, so they'd offer him a lot of money, but I think he'd sacrifice money for a chance at a ring.
Reply/Quote
Even if he does go to Browns still think the Bengals will have one of the best if not the best WR group in NFL this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It will not surprise me at all if Dez does not end up signing with Cleveland if an elite teams do not offer.

Things will get interesting quick if so.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 01:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: It will not surprise me at all if Dez does not end up signing with Cleveland if an elite teams do not offer.

Things will get interesting quick if so.

???
Ur sentencer broke
Reply/Quote