Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deion Sanders / Colorado hype train
I hopped on board after they beat TCU. Today vs Oregon, being a 21 point underdogs and without Hunter is gonna make this a tough W but man I'd love to see it happen.

I find the whole thing incredibly odd because I've always had a "shut up and play" mindset. I don't know if it's different because Colorado has just been awful for a long time or what but this time around i'm enjoying the yapping...i guess maybe because they're considered underdogs? I think watching CSU play them like thugs kinda increased my hype as well.

Or maybe it's because it's Deion and he's a proven winner? In any case, it's a great storyline that I hope continues. I guess we'll see what happens here in a couple hours.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 06:16 PM)treee Wrote: LOL

I think the train derailed.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 06:20 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think the train derailed.  

It derailed, got hit by a tornado, then a sinkhole opened up and the entire train disappeared below the earth.
Reply/Quote
Colorado was never going to go undefeated in 2023 while they brought in a ton of transfers from the skill positions they are still light on thr OL and DL. Now 2024 after a second year of Deion recruiting... AND moving to the Big 12 the same time Oklahoma and Texas leave for the SEC... Someone has to take control of thr Big 12 and it might be Colorado.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote