Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schefter with an interesting report...
(04-13-2017, 09:15 AM)Au165 Wrote: Except Willis doesn't play in the SEC, he plays in a pretty bad Big 12 conference.

Oops.  That would be Mizzouri that went to the SEC.  My bad.  

I still think there are some really oddities with Garrett.  If he is as secluded as you demonstrate, why all the twitter aimed at teams that might pass on him?  Why rave about how much he loves the Cowboys?  I think if the guy simply kept his mouth shut, he would be the #1 overall pick.

He likely still will be, but why risk it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 09:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Oops.  That would be Mizzouri that went to the SEC.  My bad.  

I still think there are some really oddities with Garrett.  If he is as secluded as you demonstrate, why all the twitter aimed at teams that might pass on him?  Why rave about how much he loves the Cowboys?  I think if the guy simply kept his mouth shut, he would be the #1 overall pick.

He likely still will be, but why risk it?

Much like people on this bored and twitter in general, many introverts can function well behind a computer screen. When forced to confront people in person they shut down, my guess is he didn't want to do it on national TV. I think People like to rip Garrett for production slide his senior year, but he was injured early in the year (ankle) and played through it. An ankle injury for a pass rusher is an issue because explosiveness and the ability to turn the corner are both affected. People knocked Clowney for his senior year production, but when he has been healthy in the NFL (which is rare) he has been as billed, I think Garrett will be similar.
Reply/Quote
When people start talking stupid about Garrett dropping to 9 its a bit ridiculous. If they draft Mitch than teams will be clambering for that #2 pick

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 11:22 AM)Okeana Wrote: When people start talking stupid about Garrett dropping to 9 its a bit ridiculous.  If they draft Mitch than teams will be clambering for that #2 pick

I don't think anyone here said he was dropping to 9. As for #2 Lynch has said they are open and I think if the Browns screw it up Lynch will get some calls.
Reply/Quote