Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democrat attempts to gaslight American public
Goldman was oh so quick to run to the media, in an attempt to "set the narrative" by making false claims about the Devon Archer testimony.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-dan-goldman-caught-in-bold-faced-lie-over-devon-archer-testimony-video/ar-AA1eHShv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=67309c74e5834354a8377f08900bd2b4&ei=50

Quote:Democrat Representative Dan Goldman rushed to the press after Devon Archer testified to the House Oversight Committee in a closed-door session to pathetically defend President Biden with out-and-out lies.

During his time speaking to the press after the Archer testimony, Goldman stated that Joe Biden ‘had no idea’ that he was speaking to Hunter Biden’s business associates on the phone. Goldman can be quoted as saying, “The witness, Mr. Archer, was very clear that Hunter spoke to his father every day. He indicated that he approximated about 20 times over the course of his 10-year business relationship that he had with Mr. Biden, with Hunter Biden, which would be about twice per year, that Hunter would put his father on speakerphone with whomever was at dinner, and there was no indication that he had any idea who was at dinner with them. It was just a ‘say hello, I’m a dinner here’, and there was nothing related to his business dealings.”

See a clip of that moment below, and read our article about that statement made by Goldman here.

Since the Archer testimony was not public, we were unaware of what Archer actually said in the hearing. Luckily, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson uploaded a full length, unedited video with Devon Archer today exposing Goldman and his lies.

Related video: What was President Biden's role in his son Hunter's business? (Fox Business)
Trying. Anyway. Terrific stuff. So Jim Jordan,
Current Time 0:27
/
Duration 10:57
Fox Business
What was President Biden's role in his son Hunter's business?
View on Watch

More videos
We have to see ‘exactly’ what Biden said: Andy McCarthy
FOX News/FOX News
We have to see ‘exactly’ what Biden said: Andy McCarthy
7:19
Archer testified Hunter Biden put his father on the speakerphone more than 20 times: Chad Pergram
FOX News/FOX News
Archer testified Hunter Biden put his father on the speakerphone more than 20 times: Chad Pergram
4:01
Devon Archer Turns Out to Be a Dud for Republicans
Newsweek/Newsweek
Devon Archer Turns Out to Be a Dud for Republicans
0:58
Devon Archer states in this interview that Joe Biden was in fact aware that he was speaking to Hunter Biden’s business associates. See a clip of that moment from the Tucker interview below…

Rep. Dan Goldman should be censured for his bold-faced lie yesterday. It was a disgusting distortion of reality that was only meant to misguide the American people.

Absolutely disgusting!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 08:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Goldman was oh so quick to run to the media, in an attempt to "set the narrative" by making false claims about the Devon Archer testimony.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-dan-goldman-caught-in-bold-faced-lie-over-devon-archer-testimony-video/ar-AA1eHShv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=67309c74e5834354a8377f08900bd2b4&ei=50

Whew.  Where to start....and I haven't even had my coffee yet!

The article cites an RNC Research X account.

The article quotes Goldman as saying:

Quote:During his time speaking to the press after the Archer testimony, Goldman stated that Joe Biden ‘had no idea’ that he was speaking to Hunter Biden’s business associates on the phone. 

In the xpost RNC quotes Goldman as saying (in the video):

Quote:"that Hunter would put his father on speakerphone with whomever was at dinner — and there was no indication that he had any idea who was at dinner with them!"

A small, but significant difference.

And then, since none of this has been released Tucker(giggle) has Archer on...and without being under oath anymore he says something different?

And Archer says he "doesn't know" if it was an orchestrated call" or not...in the interview with Tucker (giggle).

Now, without watching the entire Tucker show (no way dude) did they play video from Archer's testimony under oath or have the transcripts from that, or are the videos the article is talking about Archer on his show (not under oath) giving sorta/kinda/maybe information about the phone calls?  

Without the transcripts, and based on the clips shared, Goldman may not be "gaslighting" anyone.

Although Jim Jordan is sure trying hard:

That's a republican in the video saying Archer knew nothing about any bribes.

And let's face it...if this was the evidence they needed it would have been splashed all over FOX and rightwing media verbatim.

So, based on what is actually out there, I will withhold judgment on the testimony.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 08:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Goldman was oh so quick to run to the media, in an attempt to "set the narrative" by making false claims about the Devon Archer testimony.

Goldman is the Biden Crime family spokesperson in Congress replacing the liar Adam Schiff who was censored for lying about Russia collusion for almost 3 years.

Democrats do not want the truth about the Biden bribery scandal, they just want to keep power.

There is a reason Joe went on vacation (again) as Archer testified. He is hiding out hoping all of this blows over, but it won't.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Whew.  Where to start....and I haven't even had my coffee yet!

The article cites an RNC Research X account.

The article quotes Goldman as saying:

In the xpost RNC quotes Goldman as saying (in the video):

A small, but significant difference.

And then, since none of this has been released Tucker(giggle) has Archer on...and without being under oath anymore he says something different?

And Archer says he "doesn't know" if it was an orchestrated call" or not...in the interview with Tucker (giggle).

Now, without watching the entire Tucker show (no way dude) did they play video from Archer's testimony under oath or have the transcripts from that, or are the videos the article is talking about Archer on his show (not under oath) giving sorta/kinda/maybe information about the phone calls?  

Without the transcripts, and based on the clips shared, Goldman may not be "gaslighting" anyone.

Although Jim Jordan is sure trying hard:

That's a republican in the video saying Archer knew nothing about any bribes.

And let's face it...if this was the evidence they needed it would have been splashed all over FOX and rightwing media verbatim.

So, based on what is actually out there, I will withhold judgment on the testimony.

Of course you ignore Archer testifies Biden joined business phone calls over 20 times. The spin is he joined it discuss the weather, only an idiot believes that narrative from Goldman and the liberal media who ran with that version. 

You have swept all evidence against Hunter and Joe Biden. Well today, a whistleblower is poised to release information on money deposited into fake business accounts. 

Biggs also said he thought Archer was not totally forthcoming,

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Of course you ignore Archer testifies Biden joined business phone calls over 20 times. The spin is he joined it discuss the weather, only an idiot believes that narrative from Goldman and the liberal media who ran with that version. 

You have swept all evidence against Hunter and Joe Biden. Well today, a whistleblower is poised to release information on money deposited into fake business accounts. 

Joe could be guilty as sin...I have no idea based on this article or Archer's interview with Tucker.

What I believe is that what Archer said on Tucker was not under oath.  What the two congressmen on video said was that Archer, while under oath, didn't say anything that was proof of Joe Biden being in business with or talking business with Hunter's associates.

What I believe is that if Archer had provided Jim Jordan with anything of actual substance that video and that transcript would be in the public eye right now.

Every day almost you post that today's whistleblower is the one that will finally put the dagger in the heart of Joe Biden.  Maybe today will be that day...maybe not.

What I believe is that you believe absolutely everything the rightwing noise machine tells you and that applying any kind of critical thought to it would be physically painful for you.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Goldman is the Biden Crime family spokesperson in Congress replacing the liar Adam Schiff who was censored for lying about Russia collusion for almost 3 years.

Democrats do not want the truth about the Biden bribery scandal, they just want to keep power.

There is a reason Joe went on vacation (again) as Archer testified. He is hiding out hoping all of this blows over, but it won't.

You got that right. 
Reply/Quote
Let's review history.

Russia, Russia, Russia collusion by Trump peddled for years by liberal media and Adam Schiff. Fox peddled Trump did not collude with Russia, kept investigating and Durham confirmed what Fox News reported for years. HRC funded a fake dossier the F.B.I. used as the basis for a special counsel Mueller to do a 50+ million investigation into the sitting President.

Fast forward and Durham determined Comey and the F.B.I not only did not verification it, F.B.I. they knew as did others including Obama and joe Biden the dossier was HRC campaign opposition research. Again, the F.B.I. went after the sitting POTUS anyway disrupting his Presidency. Fox was right on all counts of the Russian hoax, while liberal media was 100% wrong.

In time, I am confident once again Fox news has it right, liberal media, Goldman and all the Democrats dismissing Biden was personally involved in the Ukraine bribery scheme will look stupid, once again for believing a knoe liar Joe Biden and the corrupt justice department who failed to do a thorough investigation of Joe Biden, yet started a massive expensive investigation against Trump with no verified evidence.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's review history.

Russia, Russia, Russia collusion by Trump peddled for years by liberal media and Adam Schiff. Fox peddled Trump did not collude with Russia, kept investigating and Durham confirmed what Fox News reported for years. HRC funded a fake dossier the F.B.I. used as the basis for a special counsel Mueller to do a 50+ million investigation into the sitting President.

Fast forward and Durham determined Comey and the F.B.I not only verified the F.B.I. they knew as did others including Obama and joe Biden the dossier was HRC campaign opposition research. Again, the F.B.I. went after the sitting POTUS anyway disrupting his Presidency. Fox was right on all counts of the Russian hoax, while liberal media was 100% wrong.

In time, I am confident once again Fox news has it right, liberal media, Goldman and all the Democrats dismissing Biden was personally involved in the Ukraine bribery scheme will look stupid, once again for believing a knoe liar Joe Biden and the corrupt justice department who failed to do a thorough investigation of Joe Biden, yet started a massive expensive investigation against Trump with no verified evidence.

The Senate report showed ties between Trump and Russia but couldn't prove colluision.

https://rollcall.com/2020/08/18/senate-intelligence-committee-russian-interference-2016-election-report/

Quote:The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released the final report on its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, finding numerous contacts between the Trump campaign and Moscow posed a "grave" counterintelligence threat.

"We found irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling," Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said in a statement, directly refuting President Donald Trump's repeated assertions that Russian interference was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats.

The committee, however, did not find any evidence of a coordinated scheme between the Trump campaign and Moscow, Rubio said.

The nearly 1,000-page report outlines the "breathtaking level of contacts between Trump officials and Russian government operatives that is a very real counterintelligence threat to our elections," Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., the committee’s top Democrat, said in a statement.

The bipartisan congressional report closes the panel's three-year probe into the Kremlin-led operation to influence and interfere in the 2016 presidential election. The fifth and final report involved interviewing 200 witnesses and examining more than 1 million documents, the committee said.

You're not even right about that.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's a republican in the video saying Archer knew nothing about any bribes.

Wait, so then it's the REPUBLICANS who are gaslighting America.  

Again?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's review history.

Fast forward and Durham determined Comey and the F.B.I not only verified the F.B.I. they knew as did others including Obama and joe Biden the dossier was HRC campaign opposition research. Again, the F.B.I. went after the sitting POTUS anyway disrupting his Presidency. Fox was right on all counts of the Russian hoax, while liberal media was 100% wrong.

I'm sorry, Luvnit. That's not a "review of history" but of Fox Koolaid.  As I have shown you now many times.

The Steele dossier was not used as the basis of a "massive" 50+ million investigation into a sitting president. I've told you what triggered
the investigation and how many convictions it brought. 

What Fox did was distort the investigation, leaving viewers like yourself still unaware of what triggered and sustained it, or what it actually found.  At this point though, you are no CHOOSING to go against the factual record.

And by the way, nothing at all wrong with "opposition research"; both sides do it. Fox wasn't right on any counts you've mentioned. They just told people what they wanted to hear, and raked in the advertisement profits from ratings. That's their business model, which you also don't know about because they didn't have round the clock panel discussions on the Dominion suit.

You seem to place such a premium on "known lying" as a standard for judging presidents. Yet you have still never told me whether you think Trump was lying about a stolen election, or about a zillion other things from Obama's birth in Kenya to his Michigan "Man of the Year" award to his pay off of Stormy Daniels.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: The Senate report showed ties between Trump and Russia but couldn't prove colluision.

https://rollcall.com/2020/08/18/senate-intelligence-committee-russian-interference-2016-election-report/

The nearly 1,000-page report outlines the "breathtaking level of contacts between Trump officials and Russian government operatives that is a very real counterintelligence threat to our elections," Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., the committee’s top Democrat, said in a statement.

You're not even right about that.

One might add that they did something about the threat they traced from Trump campaign officials to the dozen Russian agents
who were expelled from the country.

Better to say they couldn't prove collusion directed by Trump, or at least to a level that would sustain prosecution. Flynn, Stone, Manafort, et al. did not get off so easy.  

The Report you cite also established that Russia wanted Trump to win--the candidate who would damage U.S. power and prestige the most. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:26 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Of course you ignore Archer testifies Biden joined business phone calls over 20 times. The spin is he joined it discuss the weather, only an idiot believes that narrative from Goldman and the liberal media who ran with that version. 

It's the Democrat equivalent of the character Stewie Griffin stomping around his room with hands over his ears, shouting La La La La, I can't hear you..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
More little truth nuggets from the Hunter Biden adventures.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/hunter-biden-laid-out-price-of-power-in-texts-with-devon-archer-you-are-a-biden/ar-AA1eJv0W?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8dfbd2b9d61a45728b6b39d8f5c93556&ei=12

Quote:First son Hunter Biden sent a series of texts to his now-former friend and business partner in 2019 defending his family's name when pressed about them not stepping in when the Obama-Biden administration's DOJ arrested him, insisting the friend was "a Biden" also and saying his legal troubles were the "price of power."

Text messages reviewed by Fox News Digital show an awkward March 6, 2019 conversation between Biden and Devon Archer a little over a month before hid dad announced he was running for president in April 2019.

"Why did your dad’s administration appointees arrest me and try to put me in jail?" Archer asked Biden. "Just curious. Some of our partners asking out here."

"Why would they try and ruin my family and destroy my kids and no one from your family’s side step in and at least try to help me. I don’t get it," Archer continued.

Archer went on to say he was "depressed" and "curious" because "these Asians," appearing to refer to their Chinese business partners, were asking the same questions and "getting in [his] head."

"Buddy are you serious," Biden responded. "Because. There’s no connection between the two, the same the justice department can investigate and prosecute this president and his family it does for all administrations. It’s democracy. Three co equal (sic) branches of government."

"You are always more vulnerable to the overreach of those Co equal branches when you are in power. Every presidents family is held to a higher standard is a target (sic)," Biden continued. "It’s the price of being the most powerful group of people in the world. It’s why our democracy remains viable."

"It’s unfair at times but in the end the system of justice usually works and like you we are redeemed and the truth prevails,"the first son added. "The unfairness allows for the greater good."

HUNTER BIDEN TOLD DEVON ARCHER THEY WOULD GET ‘LAST LAUGH’ AFTER CONVICTION WAS THROWN OUT: ‘MOTHERF---ERS’

Archer responded that he was "depressed" and that he loves Biden "anyway," writing everyone other than the younger Biden "sucks including them all."

"And your brother was with me," Archer added, referring to Biden's late brother, Beau.

"Yes he was and I always am and turn the discussion around Devon. Every great family is persecuted prosecuted in the us (sic)," Biden wrote. "You are part of a great family — not a side show not deserted by them even in your darkest moments."

"That’s the way Bidens are different and you are a Biden. It’s the price of power and the people questioning you truly have none whereas you do through perseverance and poise," Biden added, appearing to refer to the DOJ.

Archer responded that he loved Biden and apologized for the texts, saying he was a "long way from home for a couple weeks and [the] demons are talking to [him]."

"I love you too buddy. And know that I understand, but please of all the people in the world to decide to put the blame on please don’t let it be me. Almost Every other person in my life has done that and I’m somehow the source of all their disappointments. I’m beginning to believe all of them."

"And we aren’t a banana republic buddy. The powerful are targets in this country the more powerful they become," Biden continued. "But the truth prevails if you have the stamina and guts and enough love to stay the course."

"I never blame you [by the way,]" Archer responded.

Archer was a co-founder of Biden's now-dissolved investment firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners (RSP), managing director of Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), an RSP affiliate, and he co-founded BHR Partners, a Beijing-backed private equity firm controlled by Bank of China Limited.

However, Archer was forced to resign from BHR Partners in May 2016 after he came under federal investigation for defrauding a Native American tribe.

The 2019 texts, which were sent months after Archer expressed excitement that U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams in Manhattan threw out his conviction in November 2018, were reviewed by Fox News Digital a couple of days after Archer spoke to members of the House Oversight Committee about his business dealings with Hunter Biden on Monday.

Biden told his longtime friend and business partner that they would get the "last laugh" after Archer said a judge threw out his conviction, according to 2018 text messages previously reviewed by Fox News Digital.

"Thank f---ing god! First good news in way too long my friend. I am so happy for you. I know its (sic) been a living hell but put it behind you now and take great steps forward," Biden replied.

"Love you brother," Archer said.

Biden then appeared to refer to the Department of Justice as "motherf---ers" and said he and Archer will "have the last laugh."

"I know. And I mean it. Can I please come see you now that I'm not a felon!?!" Archer said. "Don't answer that. Just when and where?"

Biden joked that he liked Archer "better as a felon" and that he was in Newburyport, Massachusetts, for the next week but to call him.

During the closed-door interview on Monday, Archer confirmed President Biden "lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved," according to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer.

Archer also said that Hunter Biden put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone while meeting with business partners at least 20 times. Archer described how Biden was put on the phone to sell "the brand."

Lawyers for Hunter Biden and Archer did not respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mellow

[Image: F2nI1whaoAYI88K?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 10:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: More little truth nuggets from the Hunter Biden adventures.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/hunter-biden-laid-out-price-of-power-in-texts-with-devon-archer-you-are-a-biden/ar-AA1eJv0W?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8dfbd2b9d61a45728b6b39d8f5c93556&ei=12

The transcript for Archer was released. As far as Dill propaganda, Durham was very clear the FBI had no basis for an investigation. He was clear the FBI never verified the dossier even after offering 1 million dollars to anyone who could verify it.

That is a fact concluded by Durham clearly written in his report. Yet Dill refuses to refer to dossier was a hoax and remove it and no basis for an investigation

Reply/Quote
Comer released his own "take" on the transcripts but at least had the decency to link to the entire transcript:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2nI1whaoAYI88K?format=jpg&name=medium
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 11:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Comer released his own "take" on the transcripts but at least had the decency to link to the entire transcript:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F2nI1whaoAYI88K?format=jpg&name=medium

When you walk into a room and see a pile of dog mess on the floor, and the dog is laying innocently on the other side of the room, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened.  Just because you don't have recorded footage or any eyewitness accounts doesn't mean the dog is innocent.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 11:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When you walk into a room and see a pile of dog mess on the floor, and the dog is laying innocently on the other side of the room, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened.  Just because you don't have recorded footage or any eyewitness accounts doesn't mean the dog is innocent.

Do you also beat the dog's dad because you saw them eating together? Mellow

If you wife says she saw both dogs playing before the one pooped do you blame the other one too? Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 11:28 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The transcript for Archer was released. As far as Dill propaganda, Durham was very clear the FBI had no basis for an investigation. He was clear the FBI never verified the dossier even after offering 1 million dollars to anyone who could verify it.

That is a fact concluded by Durham clearly written in his report. Yet Dill refuses to refer to dossier was a hoax and remove it and no basis for an investigation

You are aware that the investigations were not started over the Stelee dossier. They were started over Trump advisor Papadopoulos claiming that Russian officials possess imformation damaging to Hillary Clinton.
The dossier was part of the investigation, was corroborated in some aspects and remained unverified in many others. But the investigation was never just about this dossier.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you also beat the dog's dad because you saw them eating together? Mellow

If you wife says she saw both dogs playing before the one pooped do you blame the other one too? Mellow

Absolutely, that older dog facilitated the bad act by running cover by loving up to mama as a distraction.  Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote