Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats admit to lying about whole Russian probe.
What is everyone doing work today? C'mon I'm bored here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-22-2017, 11:15 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What is everyone doing work today? C'mon I'm bored here.

My job is extremely slow right now, so I'm working on a policy memo on gun violence for my class. Or rather, I should be, but I got a new fountain pen and so I am playing with that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
This is my week back after a week's vacation.  I'm actually caught up on MY stuff...but everyone else left the office and I'm covering THEIR stuff.

I'm sure you noticed my posting has slowed down.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2017, 12:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My job is extremely slow right now, so I'm working on a policy memo on gun violence for my class. Or rather, I should be, but I got a new fountain pen and so I am playing with that.

Well who wouldn't?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-22-2017, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is my week back after a week's vacation.  I'm actually caught up on MY stuff...but everyone else left the office and I'm covering THEIR stuff.

I'm sure you noticed my posting has slowed down.   Ninja

Eff that nonsense.

I suspected the Democrips were behind this whole Russia fiasco. Dam Obama.
(06-22-2017, 12:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My job is extremely slow right now, so I'm working on a policy memo on gun violence for my class. Or rather, I should be, but I got a new fountain pen and so I am playing with that.

You'll make yourself go blind.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
People always making fun of me.

[Image: l49rGYACYXuC8wU2BXJsck0jXBX42xjgk1PZdZHE...3acd858873]

But yeah, was definitely serious. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-22-2017, 04:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: People always making fun of me.

[Image: l49rGYACYXuC8wU2BXJsck0jXBX42xjgk1PZdZHE...3acd858873]

But yeah, was definitely serious. LOL

Mellow 

Cool
(06-22-2017, 04:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow 

Cool

Yeah, my wife called me a nerd today because I spent some time playing around on fiscalship.org.

(06-22-2017, 04:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, my wife called me a nerd today because I spent some time playing around on fiscalship.org.

Wear it with pride!

[Image: KppF5ePF2hT7r2FN7JTcNlyRhiRXYBOrvkMny2ks...27-h771-no]

Wearing a "Weird Al is my homeboy" shirt...at an Al concert for the "Straight out of Lynwood" tour...posing next to Darth Vader from the Saga Begins/Yoda finale.

LMAO
:threadjack: :threadjack: :threadjack:

(06-22-2017, 05:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: :threadjack:  :threadjack:  :threadjack:

Really need to make a better thread, then. Your OP had nothing to do with the title, and asked what people were doing at work. Lol

(06-22-2017, 05:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Really need to make a better thread, then. Your OP had nothing to do with the title, and asked what people were doing at work. Lol

The fact that there is no actual topic gives me broad powers to decide what is on topic and what is not.

(06-22-2017, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The fact that there is no actual topic gives me broad powers to decide what is on topic and what is not.

[Image: tenor.gif]

(06-22-2017, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The fact that there is no actual topic gives me broad powers to decide what is on topic and what is not.

(06-22-2017, 05:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
(06-22-2017, 05:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: 6C7013588-tdy-130204-ent-clavin.jpg]