Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
It is easy to see Democrats plan to take out their biggest political threat Donald Trump and interfere with the 2024 election. They will have him in court rooms for the next 9 months.

When should the Republicans schedule the impeachment trial of Joe Biden? I think they should continue to gather evidence against Garland, the idiot in charge of allowing illegal immigrants to flood New York and other larger cities far from the border and Joe Biden.

I feel they should wait to impeach any of the 3 in 2024. I think the Joe Biden impeachment trial should start in July of 2024 forcing Democrats to work all summer. We all know impeachments are just political stunts designed to hurt the people in power. So, great chance Biden will be impeached in Congress. It will be an uphill climb to impeach Biden in. the Senate, but who cares as the media will be forced to cover the trial(s) in September and October, 2024.

Democrats proved no evidence is needed to impeach a POTUS. But, lots of evidence of Biden family peddling influence and bribery is 1 of the crimes to impeach a POTUS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Trump orchestrated his own indictments by being a jackass who kept breaking the law.

What ever happened to the pArTy Of PeRsOnAl ReSpOnSiBiLiTy?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
The part where democrats get Trump to admit to doing all sorts of illegal stuff is the most impressive part.
Reply/Quote
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 09:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The part where democrats get Trump to admit to doing all sorts of illegal stuff is the most impressive part.

And the cherry on top is that all the witnesses are his inner circle and other Republicans!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 361648713_6586298381419255_1342241437591...e=64E28053]
Roses are red, violets are blue, gimme $11,780 or I'll shoot you!-  But your Honor, That's my 1st Amendment right of free speech, so now writing poetry is illegal?!?!?! 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 01:43 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: [Image: 361648713_6586298381419255_1342241437591...e=64E28053]
Roses are red, violets are blue, gimme $11,780 or I'll shoot you!-  But your Honor, That's my 1st Amendment right of free speech, so now writing poetry is illegal?!?!?! 

I like the new "It's just talk" defense. I haven't heard that since a bunch of perverts used free speech to plan sexual liaisons with teen girls before arriving to find Chris Hansen and a tv crew. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 06:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I like the new "It's just talk" defense. I haven't heard that since a bunch of perverts used free speech to plan sexual liaisons with teen girls before arriving to find Chris Hansen and a tv crew. 

The "Trump Being Trump" defense has been floated for years...even from liberals who saw it as his main way out.  "Trump ALWAYS says crazy things so we can't hold him responsible for saying crazy things" sounds illogical but it works for an unhinged person like DJT.

The problem is HE doesn't want to use it and his followers don't believe it. They just believe he is speaking nothing but the truth and he is a genius.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I see not one response yet on when the impeachment trial should be held for Joe Biden or Garland.

Those who believe these phony indictments hurt Trump are very naive. Any convictions will go to appeal which will take us after the election. If elected, he is the new commander and chief and in charge of our military. I find that very interesting indeed.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see not one response yet on when the impeachment trial should be held for Joe Biden or Garland.

Those who believe these phony indictments hurt Trump are very naive. Any convictions will go to appeal which will take us after the election. If elected, he is the new commander and chief and in charge of our military. I find that very interesting indeed.

If there is one it should be held when the House sets a date for it.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: If there is one it should be held when the House sets a date for it.

You mean when the Senate sets the date. They are the ones that try an impeachment.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see not one response yet on when the impeachment trial should be held for Joe Biden

Please impeach and remove Biden so a democrat who is under the age of 80 who isn't 10+ points underwater approval wise, and who can win 2 terms can take his place. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:18 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean when the Senate sets the date. They are the ones that try an impeachment.

You are correct.  I jumped passed where he was actually impeached in the House!  My bad.
Reply/Quote
No, Trump used candidacy to evade indictments.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:27 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: No, Trump used candidacy to evade indictments.

Spoiler alert, if Trump doesn't win in 2024 he's going to make an announcement that is going to "prove" democrats are trying to derail the 2028 election.
Reply/Quote
Some of you have this silly notion that the federal government should and will legalize criminal activity among anyone holding office. 
The fact of the matter is trump and his cronies broke several state and federal laws and are being held to account. It's wishful thinking on your part to think all office holders will magically become immunized from prosecution for crimes in office. Dream on and keep voting for your favorite crime bosses..
Impeaching Biden isn't happening because there is no proof he broke any laws.Hunter Biden may have broken a few laws, but he doesn't hold office in any jurisdiction. The entire trump crime family most certainly broke several state and federal laws and the feds have the goods on them. I suspect trump voters by in large are just pissed that the best prosecutors are on the side of the government and trumps merry band of criminals are clinging to Kmart lawyers who are in the business of breaking laws and hoping to stay out of prison themselves.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see not one response yet on when the impeachment trial should be held for Joe Biden or Garland.

Impeach them when they find something either of them are guilty for.

Sadly you need actual evidence to prove a crime, not a bunch of smooth-brained politicians slinging accusations and hoping that something sticks.

If they have the evidence, nail them to the ***** wall. Same as with Trump. Same with Obama. Same with any citizen - public or private - who breaks the law.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 12:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Impeach them when they find something either of them are guilty for.

Sadly you need actual evidence to prove a crime, not a bunch of smooth-brained politicians slinging accusations and hoping that something sticks.

If they have the evidence, nail them to the ***** wall. Same as with Trump. Same with Obama. Same with any citizen - public or private - who breaks the law.

There are red flag democrats out there like the Clintons and Ted Kennedy, but when they're targeted the response is slightly more even keeled because people realize they have those red flags, and more importantly, none of them have ever been given the mantle of "The only member of our party that matters" the way the GOP has done with Trump.

From my experience when the whole Hillary investigation thing was going on prior to the 2016 election the response from the left and the middle was "Yeah, this is why it was stupid to just hand her the nomination.  This is what we/you deserve."  Of course, at the same time the GOP was handing their entire identity over to someone who openly bragged about getting away with criminal actions, so here we are.
Reply/Quote
The 2024 election is, honestly, the biggest argument against indicting Trump (from a partisan perspective). If he's in prison, he's likely not able to run for president, which is the Dems' best chance at retaining the presidency.

I do find it funny that this motive seems to be "common knowledge" among conservative conspiracy theorists, when it's actually the exact opposite.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 01:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The 2024 election is, honestly, the biggest argument against indicting Trump (from a partisan perspective). If he's in prison, he's likely not able to run for president, which is the Dems' best chance at retaining the presidency.

I do find it funny that this motive seems to be "common knowledge" among conservative conspiracy theorists, when it's actually the exact opposite.

Democrats knew DeSantis would wipe the floor with Biden and he'd be eligible for 2 terms, so they brought these charges against Trump knowing that would bait conservatives to back Trump, the only guy Biden can and actually has beaten.  Biggest strategic victory for the left since they talked up how awesome the covid vaccine was knowing that would cause conservatives to declare it to be a bad thing and create a bi-partisan mortality rate due to the pandemic.

Once Trump dies the left will probably indict a right-leaning lamppost so conservatives nominate it.
Reply/Quote