Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
This seems like a decent place to point out that we have what I believe to be our first arrest for buying what Trump is selling. There is something almost childlike in thinking that you can just get away with stuff like this.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/abigail-jo-shry-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-trump-judge-tanya-chutkan/

Abigail Jo Shry charged with threatening to kill federal judge overseeing Trump election fraud case: ‘You are in our sights’

[Image: NYPICHPDPICT000023451283.jpg?quality=75&strip=all]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 04:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This seems like a decent place to point out that we have what I believe to be our first arrest for buying what Trump is selling.  There is something almost childlike in thinking that you can just get away with stuff like this.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/16/abigail-jo-shry-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-trump-judge-tanya-chutkan/

Abigail Jo Shry charged with threatening to kill federal judge overseeing Trump election fraud case: ‘You are in our sights’

Something something domestic terrorists something something. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 04:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This seems like a decent place to point out that we have what I believe to be our first arrest for buying what Trump is selling. There is something almost childlike in thinking that you can just get away with stuff like this.

OMG a racist trump supporter?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 05:07 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: OMG a racist trump supporter?

Color me shocked....
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 05:36 PM)Stewy Wrote: Color me shocked....

Meh, I'd wager the only color that matters to her is orange.  Sure, having black female judges makes it easier to sell the narrative that they're after a white male republican because they aren't those things (and lord knows the main quest of every human's life is to hate people who are different than them), but methinks the newly announced judge who is a white dude is going to have a lot of shade thrown his way by Trump and company.
Reply/Quote
Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination.

https://mashable.com/article/threatening-posts-secret-service
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 07:12 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination.

Talking about that in regards to the president is pretty standard stuff unfortunately.  Directly calling and threatening to kill a specific person the president is publicly decrying is what makes this a novelty. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 07:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Talking about that in regards to the president is pretty standard stuff unfortunately.  Directly calling and threatening to kill a specific person the president is publicly decrying is what makes this a novelty. 

You're wasting your "breath" as it were.  The willful ignorance of the MAGA is impossible to cut through.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: You're wasting your "breath" as it were.  The willful ignorance of the MAGA is impossible to cut through.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that this is right or wrong or better or worse, I just want to point out that for good or for ill it is very novel that a former president and current presidential candidate is so consistent in tacitly not-so-tacitly putting targets onto specific people.  

There is a decades old musical about assassinating the president.  Not as common are musicals about a president mentioning specific people who then coincidentally become the targets of aspirational assinsational ideations.  I mean,  Nixon had an enemies list, but I don't think he read the thing to a worldwide audience...or maybe he did.

Back in my younger days I knew a guy who knew a guy who got in an argument with his girlfriend who then spitefully went to one of the local bars and dropped hints that he was beating on her until a few guys took her word for it or were drunk enough to not care and went off and kicked his ass on her word.  I didn't know the guy at all, so maybe he did do it.  I think they stayed together after that, anyways.

Anywho, it's just amusingly odd to see people in such high ranks pull that "I'm not going to TELL you to do this, but I'll talk about how awful and unfair these specific people are and if you do something about it, I'll say I had no control over you even though I got exactly what I wanted."

Oooh, there was a forensic files from 20+ years ago where a woman lied and told a dude she was having an affair with that she was pregnant with his baby and then she said that her bastard husband beat her and made her miscarry.  The side dude then murdered the husband and the woman was like "Hey, I didn't tell him to do anything."  I'm pretty sure she spent a lot of time in jail.  I wonder if she could have lowered our gas prices.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not trying to convince anyone that this is right or wrong or better or worse, I just want to point out that for good or for ill it is very novel that a former president and current presidential candidate is so consistent in tacitly not-so-tacitly putting targets onto specific people.  

There is a decades old musical about assassinating the president.  Not as common are musicals about a president mentioning specific people who then coincidentally become the targets of aspirational assinsational ideations.  I mean,  Nixon had an enemies list, but I don't think he read the thing to a worldwide audience...or maybe he did.

Back in my younger days I knew a guy who knew a guy who got in an argument with his girlfriend who then spitefully went to one of the local bars and dropped hints that he was beating on her until a few guys took her word for it or were drunk enough to not care and went off and kicked his ass on her word.  I didn't know the guy at all, so maybe he did do it.  I think they stayed together after that, anyways.

Anywho, it's just amusingly odd to see people in such high ranks pull that "I'm not going to TELL you to do this, but I'll talk about how awful and unfair these specific people are and if you do something about it, I'll say I had no control over you even though I got exactly what I wanted."

Oooh, there was a forensic files from 20+ years ago where a woman lied and told a dude she was having an affair with that she was pregnant with his baby and then she said that her bastard husband beat her and made her miscarry.  The side dude then murdered the husband and the woman was like "Hey, I didn't tell him to do anything."  I'm pretty sure she spent a lot of time in jail.  I wonder if she could have lowered our gas prices.

You're wasting your "breath" as it were.  The willful ignorance of Antifa is impossible to cut through.

What I posted was just a link that some in the public want Trump dead, that is all.  

I did not write that idiots wanting to kill Trump, Biden, or Obama is equivalent to a mad woman wanting to kill a Judge.  

P.S. For the record I never voted for Trump and never will. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:05 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: You're wasting your "breath" as it were.  The willful ignorance of Antifa is impossible to cut through.

What I posted was just a link that some in the public want Trump dead, that is all.  

I did not write that idiots wanting to kill Trump, Biden, or Obama is equivalent to a mad woman wanting to kill a Judge.  

She ain't "mad" she's just following orders.  Regardless of the why, these folks believe Trump speaks the gospel truth.  This woman taking Trump's warnings and enemies list to heart is like a little kid believing in Santa for no reason other than his mom and dad told him to.
Reply/Quote
1) Boebert got you covered Luvnit.

2) A sitting elected official, currently under investigation himself, is a  substitute host on a fringe, right wing network show?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Boebert: If we don't have an impeachment inquiry in the Judiciary Committee or any other committee, I will go to the floor once again with a privileged motion and force and up or down vote on impeachment For Joe Biden. <a href="https://t.co/mVI0UzhRLP">pic.twitter.com/mVI0UzhRLP</a></p>&mdash; Acyn (@Acyn) <a href="https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1692675852910149814?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 18, 2023</a></blockquote>
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 09:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is easy to see Democrats plan to take out their biggest political threat Donald Trump and interfere with the 2024 election. They will have him in court rooms for the next 9 months.

When should the Republicans schedule the impeachment trial of Joe Biden? I think they should continue to gather evidence against Garland, the idiot in charge of allowing illegal immigrants to flood New York and other larger cities far from the border and Joe Biden.

I feel they should wait to impeach any of the 3 in 2024. I think the Joe Biden impeachment trial should start in July of 2024 forcing Democrats to work all summer. We all know impeachments are just political stunts designed to hurt the people in power. So, great chance Biden will be impeached in Congress. It will be an uphill climb to impeach Biden in. the Senate, but who cares as the media will be forced to cover the trial(s) in September and October, 2024.

Democrats proved no evidence is needed to impeach a POTUS. But, lots of evidence of Biden family peddling influence and bribery is 1 of the crimes to impeach a POTUS.

Hear me out. 
Maybe, just MAYBE, he shouldn't have broken the law? 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 07:12 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination.

Were calling. That's from 2017. 

Wonder how many of those were just exasperated "Someone should kill that guy" blowing-off-steam hyperbole?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 09:34 PM)Dill Wrote: Were calling. That's from 20217. 

Wonder how many of those were just exasperated "Someone should kill that guy" blowing-off-steam hyperbole?

They can't help themselves twisting things to fit their agenda and call other people liars.

Playing the victim again and again. 

Worshipping the golden calf and talking about God who by miracle agree with them on every subject. 

[Image: Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg]

Fascinating.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 02:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Democrats knew DeSantis would wipe the floor with Biden and he'd be eligible for 2 terms, so they brought these charges against Trump knowing that would bait conservatives to back Trump, the only guy Biden can and actually has beaten.  Biggest strategic victory for the left since they talked up how awesome the covid vaccine was knowing that would cause conservatives to declare it to be a bad thing and create a bi-partisan mortality rate due to the pandemic.

Once Trump dies the left will probably indict a right-leaning lamppost so conservatives nominate it.

I'd vote for the lady's leg lamp, but only if it's the one with fishnet stockings.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 09:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see not one response yet on when the impeachment trial should be held for Joe Biden or Garland.

Those who believe these phony indictments hurt Trump are very naive. Any convictions will go to appeal which will take us after the election. If elected, he is the new commander and chief and in charge of our military. I find that very interesting indeed.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I gotta scoff at anyone who thinks “attempting to overturn the election results” is breaking the law. Dude has a legitimate reason to feel that way, though it wouldn’t hold up in court, so I’m not interested in it anyway. If they really cared about him “breaking the law” they would have prosecuted Hillary for calling the 2016 election illegitimate, creating a fake Steele Dossier, and Obama spying on the Trump campaign, etc.

I enjoy your posts and agree with them typically, but I honestly think it’s a futile effort. Seems like if Trump sneezed in their direction he’d be breaking the law, but if Biden blew my mom’s head off with a shotgun and I filmed it, they’d want more proof. 

TDS. 

FTR, I’ll vote for Trump but I think it is a big mistake to have him run. I don’t think he wins. They’re destroying his campaign by forcing him to use funds for the frivolous indictments, I’d bet my left n*t that he gets acquitted of everything.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 11:25 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. I gotta scoff at anyone who thinks “attempting to overturn the election results” is breaking the law. Dude has a legitimate reason to feel that way, though it wouldn’t hold up in court, so I’m not interested in it anyway. If they really cared about him “breaking the law” they would have prosecuted Hillary for calling the 2016 election illegitimate, creating a fake Steele Dossier, and Obama spying on the Trump campaign, etc.

I enjoy your posts and agree with them typically, but I honestly think it’s a futile effort. Seems like if Trump sneezed in their direction he’d be breaking the law, but if Biden blew my mom’s head off with a shotgun and I filmed it, they’d want more proof. 

TDS. 

FTR, I’ll vote for Trump but I think it is a big mistake to have him run. I don’t think he wins. They’re destroying his campaign by forcing him to use funds for the frivolous indictments, I’d bet my left n*t that he gets acquitted of everything.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, but not in the way you think it is.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote