Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
New Poll Results April, 2024
(04-11-2024, 11:30 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last time I looked Florida is in the US and Biden's responsibility to help all states curb inflation, not just Democrat states. You keep trying so hard but failing to excuse the 25% inflation from Biden since 2021. You do realize the 2024 is on top of the 2023 inflation year over year, 2023 inflation is on top of the 2022 inflation and so on.

Biden made a poor choice attacking fossil fuels, the result is gasoline almost doubled since 2021.He did it to appease the far left and climate activists. the result was a huge negative impact on inflation. Biden created this inflation (also his trillions spent and no concern for a balanced budget). He also created the illegal immigration mess in the country. Only a moron can conclude Biden's border policy has helped the US the last 3+ years.

Biden's policies have hurt our country. He listed sanctions on Iran, then shortly after they have money to fund terrorist organizations killing American soldiers. Trump had them broke, Biden gave them financial life. I can go on and on Biden's policies hurting the country. 

Your goal to dismiss voters' concerns on the economy won't work. They get reminded in every state in the US every time they go the grocery and are paying over 20% more than they paid under Trump and every time they buy gasoline which has almost doubled since Jan. 2021. Voters are not stupid, they see it, feel it and worse off today than they were under Trump.

You read absolutely nothing I posted about why inflation is higher in Florida.  You knee-jerked to blaming Biden.

You are dismissed.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 11:30 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last time I looked Florida is in the US and Biden's responsibility to help all states curb inflation, not just Democrat states. You keep trying so hard but failing to excuse the 25% inflation from Biden since 2021. You do realize the 2024 is on top of the 2023 inflation year over year, 2023 inflation is on top of the 2022 inflation and so on.

Biden made a poor choice attacking fossil fuels, the result is gasoline almost doubled since 2021.He did it to appease the far left and climate activists. the result was a huge negative impact on inflation. Biden created this inflation (also his trillions spent and no concern for a balanced budget). He also created the illegal immigration mess in the country. Only a moron can conclude Biden's border policy has helped the US the last 3+ years.

Biden's policies have hurt our country. He listed sanctions on Iran, then shortly after they have money to fund terrorist organizations killing American soldiers. Trump had them broke, Biden gave them financial life. I can go on and on Biden's policies hurting the country. 

Your goal to dismiss voters' concerns on the economy won't work. They get reminded in every state in the US every time they go the grocery and are paying over 20% more than they paid under Trump and every time they buy gasoline which has almost doubled since Jan. 2021. Voters are not stupid, they see it, feel it and worse off today than they were under Trump.

Have you checked the record profits being raked in by fossil fuel companies? 

Inflation began because the worldwide supply chain was shut down due to COVID.   When the world started emerging again demand outpaced supply.  Then you add things like hedge funds getting into the housing market, natural disasters hitting the food supply, and couple that with the huge drop in revenues coming in because of the Trump tax cuts and you have a perfect storm.  I do not doubt that Donald Trump would have royally f***** up the recovery because all he looks at is the short-term immediate gratification not long term consequence.  The fact that we avoided a recession, which was widely predicted, is due to the hard work of Joe Biden and the Democratic majority.

But say he wins in Nov,  what is his plan to curb inflation?  Fix housing costs?  lower food costs?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 12:45 PM)pally Wrote: Have you checked the record profits being raked in by fossil fuel companies? 

Inflation began because the worldwide supply chain was shut down due to COVID.   When the world started emerging again demand outpaced supply.  Then you add things like hedge funds getting into the housing market, natural disasters hitting the food supply, and couple that with the huge drop in revenues coming in because of the Trump tax cuts and you have a perfect storm.  I do not doubt that Donald Trump would have royally f***** up the recovery because all he looks at is the short-term immediate gratification not long term consequence.  The fact that we avoided a recession, which was widely predicted, is due to the hard work of Joe Biden and the Democratic majority.

But say he wins in Nov,  what is his plan to curb inflation?  Fix housing costs?  lower food costs?

Be Trump.

That's always his plan.

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1778053622867067055

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-11-115847.png]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2024, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Be Trump.

That's always his plan.

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1778053622867067055

You getting there. 

Just his presence will fix everything
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 08:36 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You getting there. 

Just his presence will fix everything

1. Armageddon is upon us.
2. Only I can save you from Armageddon.
3. I am the Chosen One
4. Everyone lies, except me.

Man...I really wanna say how bad that kind of thinking is. 
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1. Armageddon is upon us.
3. I am the Chosen One

There is a word ro describs followers of that kind of thinking. But we are not allowed to use it

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1. Armageddon is upon us.
3. I am the Chosen One

It's as bad as:

Only way to save Democracy is vote for Biden.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 09:48 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's as bad as:

Oh, oh no.

MAGA says the same about Trump.  What you said is way beyond that.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 09:46 AM)pally Wrote: There is a word ro describs followers of that kind of thinking.  But we are not allowed to use it

You can use Patriots. Biden is emboldened to the world, America last. There is a word for that as well. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Only an uninformed Democrat could say Trump is a threat to Democracy as Biden's DOJ attempts to put hos opposition in jail.  Biden attempts to keep JFK JR> and Trump off the ballot. 

This is the first time in our long history a former President of the US has been arrested and placed on trial after his presidency.

I think voters see the hypocrisy from the left crying if Trump wins, Democracy is gone. It is the opposite; independent majority sees the attempts to go after Trump by liberals. There is reason Biden is losing 25 to 30% of the Black and Hispanic vote. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

This shows me how Trump has managed to incrementally creep so slowly into the crazy zone that folks didn't even notice.  I remember people hanging on Bush v Kerry in 2004 as if the fate of the nation hinged upon it, but Trump doesn't exactly do himself any favors seeming like just another candidate when he says he won in 2020, the president needs total immunity, and he will be a dictator for only the first day.

As I've said before, Putin was elected as just another politician who was going to respect and serve his term like anyone else and then SURPIRSE I'm not leaving after my term is up this time!  Trump seems to admire this guy.

All I can tell you is that for good or ill the certainty voters have that Trump will leave office after his term is in more doubt than with other presidents in our lifetime.  Some folks think that's a good thing that'll he'll stay for more than 4 years because the other side is cheating and is pure evil and so on.  To a lot of voters the option of having Trump for the next 10+ years is way better than having elections that democrats are going to steal anyways, and a lot of the highest level GOP talking points aren't exactly doing much to remove that mindset from their base.

Trump suggests and "jokes" about being immune and being a dictator and staying in office more than 4 years the same way a man can suggest and "joke" to his wife that it might be funny if....ida know....we maybe think about brining a second woman into their sex life.  Those little "jokes" have consequences.

Anyways, I have to go meet with my divorce attorney for unrelated reasons. 

(04-12-2024, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is the first time in our long history a former President of the US has been arrested and placed on trial after his presidency.

Maybe the GOP should have thought of that before handing their entire party over to a guy who had spent decades in court and bragged about doing things that would put normal people in jail. Trump supporters come off like teen girls sometimes.  They want to date the "bad boy" but they also want to cry their eyes out about how unfair it is everyone is out to get him.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 11:14 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can use Patriots. Biden is emboldened to the world, America last. There is a word for that as well. 

Theres your alternate reality again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Only an uninformed Democrat could say Trump is a threat to Democracy as Biden's DOJ attempts to put hos opposition in jail.  Biden attempts to keep JFK JR> and Trump off the ballot. 

This is the first time in our long history a former President of the US has been arrested and placed on trial after his presidency.

I think voters see the hypocrisy from the left crying if Trump wins, Democracy is gone. It is the opposite; independent majority sees the attempts to go after Trump by liberals. There is reason Biden is losing 25 to 30% of the Black and Hispanic vote. 

Maybe he shouldn’t have broken the law. All his challenges to the charges surround his right to break the law and thus immunity from charges. Those aren’t claims of an innocent. That is what a guilty man fearful of the consequences does.

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 11:42 AM)pally Wrote: Theres your alternate reality again

"Trump is the chose one!"

"Trump is being persecuted!"

"Rally behind the only one who can save us!"
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Can't wait for the next Inflation Reduction Act to happen.
Reply/Quote

only way to save Democracy is not to elect Trump

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: only way to save Democracy is not to elect Trump

Semi-related, I was thinking about how amusing it would be if term limits were removed as some sort of means to keep Trump in office for more than 1 term and it just led to Obama coming out of retirement and beating him.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2024, 11:42 AM)pally Wrote: Theres your alternate reality again

Evidently, it has become a reality for the Biden base. 

"Montgomery argued the pivot in the Black community stems from Trump's authenticity and his ability to communicate clearly regarding his agenda. 

"They feel like he's honest. They feel like this is somebody who, while we might not agree with how he says things, how he goes about things, at least he's telling us what it is," Montgomery said."

Trump supporter Michaelah Montgomery goes viral with Chick-Fil-A hug | Fox News

Supporter who hugged Trump at Atlanta Chick-fil-A says media isn't honest about Black community's support

Michaelah Montgomery joins 'Fox & Friends' after viral exchange with 45th president

Here are a few thoughts by this teacher.

"The general consensus or social media would have you thinking that if President Trump were to show up to the HBCU campuses … that like, some angry mob would form or a riot would ensue and that he would not be welcome, and clearly the sentiment in that room the other day was the complete opposite," Montgomery told Lawrence Jones. 

"He was very welcome. People were excited to see him. People showed up in support of him, and people, of course, were from all four institutions within the AUC, the local HBCU community in Atlanta, and they all showed up in support of him," she continued. 

"I really appreciate that we were able to not only let him know that regardless of what social media says… I know they're trying to make us think we're supposed to hate you, but we don't," Montgomery said, recalling the interaction. 

"And additionally, it was a learning experience for my students because they were able to see and experience firsthand how the media can warp that perception of an opinion or a person."

"Because, like I said, to think that these students who attend these illustrious institutions aren't smart enough to make their own decisions, so much so that they would only show support for Trump because he bought chicken sandwiches and milkshakes… that in itself is the most disturbing part of it all," she continued. 

"Especially when you think about the fact that it was mainly urban media outlets that were doing everything in their power to turn other Black people against these young Black kids who simply were not shy to explore other options."

A New York Times/Siena poll released last month has sparked concern among some liberal pundits worried that President Biden is losing Black voters – historically a very Democratic voting bloc – to Trump.

According to the new numbers, 23% of Black voters support Trump as of Feb. 2024. That number is a massive increase from where his Black support was in Oct. 2020, at 4%.

Trump stopped at the Atlanta Chick-fil-A to speak with supporters, buying them food and milkshakes, before attending a fundraiser in the area. 

A Trump supporter who met the former president at an Atlanta Chick-fil-A spoke out Friday against the media's coverage of Black voters, accusing mainstream outlets of "warping" the perception about Trump's popularity in the community. 

Conserve the Culture founder Michaelah Montgomery, who went viral Wednesday when she hugged Trump during his visit to the restaurant, joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss the exchange.

Reply/Quote