Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dems Need To Learn The Signs Of Dementia
Because they want to elect this guy president.......
Pretty bad huh? Pretty bad when literally anybody would be better than that fat, lazy, unlearned, ignorant, draft dodging, racist, cowardly, incompetent, nepotistic, buck passing, failed businessman of a buffoon that is in office now. Too bad Cuomo didn't throw his hat in... We could use some accountable leadership right about now.

LIBERATE THE UNITED STATES
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
What was that saying about stones and glass houses?

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Remember when Mueller was called impeccable?
(04-19-2020, 04:57 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Remember when Mueller was called impeccable?

What does this mean?
The irony in this thread is so thick.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
That's not dementia, that's a guy who stuttered in his youth who isn't a great public speaker.

Why not post some updates in the multiple Covid-19 threads you started? I guess when your guy has completely bungled the federal government's response to this pandemic, you have to ignore it and resort to posting goofy ass attack videos of the other guy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Think how butthurt neo-cons will be if that guy is president. Honestly, no matter who wins in 2020 a lot of people are going to be butthurt and that us what matters most...triggering snowflakes.
Anyone who still is watching the daily press conferences (that have less and less to do with Covid every day) can watch someone mentally and physically deteriorate in real time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-20-2020, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone who still is watching the daily press conferences (that have less and less to do with Covid every day) can watch someone mentally and physically deteriorate in real time.

My local CBS station cuts away from him when he starts going off the rails. I didn't even get to see all of his lil video presentation last Monday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(04-20-2020, 12:41 PM)jason Wrote: My local CBS station cuts away from him when he starts going off the rails. I didn't even get to see all of his lil video presentation last Monday.

I stopped watching a couple weeks ago when they stopped actually giving new information and it became a political rally.

I catch the clips on twitter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-20-2020, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone who still is watching the daily press conferences (that have less and less to do with Covid every day) can watch someone mentally and physically deteriorate in real time.

Occasionally, but they're difficult to watch between Trump touting Army field hospitals set up in football stadiums (but fail to mention it closed after 3 days without seeing a patient) or Pence misusing maps to track the flu as indicators Covid-19 is less prevalent.
Both candidates are showing signs of dementia.

But one is also mean spirited and hateful and uses political rhetoric to incite violence and hatred among his supporters.

I would say we all know who I'm talking about, but Trump supporters can be awfully dense, so just for crystal clarity, it's Donald Trump.

If my choices are a demented old man and a demented old man who causes daily damage to our country with the way he speaks and spouts dangerous rhetoric that threatens the foundation of our country, I'll take the former (which, again, for clarity, is Joe Biden, not Donald Trump).
(04-20-2020, 01:56 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Both candidates are showing signs of dementia.

But not Trump! He aced a dementia test by knowing what a rhino is and by drawing a clock. #winning!

(04-20-2020, 01:56 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: But one is also mean spirited and hateful and uses political rhetoric to incite violence and hatred among his supporters.

To an amazing, drastic extent for an external observer like me.
I'd rather have to deal with a guy who forgot to tell me something than a guy who lies to my face constantly.
This is incredible that your election will take place between 2 people who can barely make a sentence.

This is the best you have ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(04-22-2020, 05:46 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This is incredible that your election will take place between 2 people who can barely make a sentence.

Ah, don't be too harsh on Biden. He was a stutterer, and remains of that will stay with him forever. And he has some lapses all the time. That doesn't mean he's stupid. 
Content-wise, those two cannot possibly be compared. What Biden says usually has sense and meaning, something I would not say about the Donald. 

Prominent exceptions noted. Not that I wouldn't agree with you at all. Biden is a pretty meh candidate.
(04-22-2020, 09:11 AM)hollodero Wrote: Ah, don't be too harsh on Biden. He was a stutterer, and remains of that will stay with him forever. And he has some lapses all the time. That doesn't mean he's stupid. 
Content-wise, those two cannot possibly be compared. What Biden says usually has sense and meaning, something I would not say about the Donald. 

Prominent exceptions noted. Not that I wouldn't agree with you at all. Biden is a pretty meh candidate.

We probably could've dug up a couple guys under 70 though... But I digress.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(04-22-2020, 05:46 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This is incredible that your election will take place between 2 people who can barely make a sentence.

Personally I find the choice of two incoherent unrepentant sex offenders to be quite exhilarating.  The rest of the world is jealous of our country.  We rock. 
(04-22-2020, 11:40 AM)jason Wrote: We probably could've dug up a couple guys under 70 though... But I digress.

The Dems dug out quite a lot of those. Young people, women, blacks, latinos, gays and the whole spectrum. Folks just didn't vote for them.

And meh, Biden, sure. But he will bring some basic sanity back. Maybe it's just the time for an old, unexciting veteran.