Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard Donates Renovated Home To A Family In Need!
Another great move by our squad! This won't get the coverage it deserves, but it's a great move by Darqueze and he should be applauded for it!

I feel like moves like this somehow point to the upcoming season and just how there's a new light around the team and organization!

Quote:Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Darqueze Dennard helped an Ohio family in dire need of a home this week.

Through his foundation and the work of numerous local businesses, Dennard gifted a family in Cheviot, about 10 miles northwest of the Bengals’ facility, with a renovated house.

Via WLWT, Build A Place to Call Home, a program of Dennard Difference, the 27-year-old’s foundation, purchased, renovated and furnished a home over the past 18 months, and on Wednesday, the family got the keys.

The Tremble-Israel family has nine children, ranging in age from 4 to 18. Dennard’s website says the family matriarch adopted her daughter’s children after her daughter died, and now that woman is battling cancer.

VERY impressive!
Reply/Quote
Nice! I love to hear stories like that.
Reply/Quote
Dennard is a spiritual person and one of the good guys. I hope he plays well this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In case you missed the brief glance in one of his videos of the event, he was hopping around on crutches yesterday. In every interview, he was sitting down.

Whatever caused the need for the crutches, had to have happened recently. I don't recall anyone mentioning it around the voluntary workouts a couple of weeks ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another great move by our squad! This won't get the coverage it deserves, but it's a great move by Darqueze and he should be applauded for it!

I feel like moves like this somehow point to the upcoming season and just how there's a new light around the team and organization!

VERY impressive!

They have nine kids, they needed a place terribly it seems. Mad Props to Quez!
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: In case you missed the brief glance in one of his videos of the event, he was hopping around on crutches yesterday.  In every interview, he was sitting down.  

Whatever caused the need for the crutches, had to have happened recently.  I don't recall anyone mentioning it around the voluntary workouts a couple of weeks ago

Maybe the crutches are so Dennard won't have to pick up a hammer and do work!! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: In case you missed the brief glance in one of his videos of the event, he was hopping around on crutches yesterday.  In every interview, he was sitting down.  

Whatever caused the need for the crutches, had to have happened recently.  I don't recall anyone mentioning it around the voluntary workouts a couple of weeks ago

[Image: let-me-grab-my-umbrella-if-youre-going-t...-d6299.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 02:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: let-me-grab-my-umbrella-if-youre-going-t...-d6299.png]

did I forget to tell you my nickname was "the black cloud of doom"?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Life is bigger than football and it’s great hearing stories like this about one of the good guys.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They have nine kids, they needed a place terribly it seems. Mad Props to Quez!

And a new package of condoms apparently.. ..
Seriously though.. Nice deal by the man and I hope he keeps it up and gets other team members to chip in and help out as well..  Well done! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dang good story.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 06:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: And a new package of condoms apparently.. ..
Seriously though.. Nice deal by the man and I hope he keeps it up and gets other team members to chip in and help out as well..  Well done! 

I believe the story says they adapted their daughters kids when she died, and now the mother (grandmother) is battling cancer.  I highly doubt there's much procreation going on there, right now..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 08:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I believe the story says they adapted their daughters kids when she died, and now the mother (grandmother) is battling cancer.  I highly doubt there's much procreation going on there, right now..

Same thing that I got out of it.
Reply/Quote
Read this yesterday.....awesome gesture by Quez and everyone involved.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Props to 'Quez for doing a righteous thing. Makes me want us to sign him to a long term deal more.

Reply/Quote