Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard & Williams maybe out for KC Game
The Bengals came limping away from the Steeler's game. Losing Eifert hurt but losing Vigil for a month really hurts at a position of weakness. Dennard had his should in a sling and Williams has had a concussion.

I do not know status of WJ3 but damn, they need some CB and safety help.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A bunch of backups against Mahomes and the Chiefs? That should go well.

Reply/Quote
Dennard would be a serious loss. Williams, not as much. Fedj is, in my opinion, a better tackler than Williams. I can't really speak to Fedj's coverage skills, but I like how he actually wraps up on his tackles.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see the cushion they give this week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Williams is at least out there. He's working out on the rehab field with Gio and Price

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 01:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Can't wait to see the cushion they give this week.

As long as they're in front of the end zone, we should be good.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I know Phillips looked uninspiring during the preseason but he may be the go to CB if Dennard is out. McCrae has attitude but is still raw.
Seriously, where is Russell?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As long as they're in front of the end zone, we should be good.  Ninja

Well I did see two OSU linebackers fill a hole while standing in the end zone last week so it can be worse. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well, here's to hoping that the Chiefs forfeit out of pity. Always heard Andy Reid was a stand-up guy.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 03:48 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Well, here's to hoping that the Chiefs forfeit out of pity.  Always heard Andy Reid was a stand-up guy.

Not when Cincy comes to town!

[Image: dS_spe.gif]

Reply/Quote
Wonder if they'll even make the trip to KC? I'm sure the training staff could use some help keeping the oxygen tanks flowing between Chiefs drives.

Good grief, the Chiefs might put up 700 yards of offense.

My first sentence is obviously a joke, the second not so much.... Cry
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 01:00 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengals came limping away from the Steeler's game.  Losing Eifert hurt but losing Vigil for a month really hurts at a position of weakness.  Dennard had his should in a sling and Williams has had a concussion.  

I do not know status of WJ3 but damn, they need some CB and safety help.

WJ3 isn't even on the list, thankfully. 

The Chiefs are going to score points and there is no way around it. Losing Vigil hurts. Was he great in coverage? No, but he was better than the guys behind him. Kelce is going to feast in the middle. If the Bengals want to win this one, they have to keep pace on offense and hope for the defense to get a couple of timely sacks. There should be quite a few points.
Reply/Quote
Dennard would be a huge loss.

Maybe it is just his pride that is hurt letting Juju take that ball away from him like that and will still get better and play.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I don't evern know why some of you would turn on the game, since you have already declared it a disastrous loss....
Reply/Quote
Good God.

Just go out and sign some huge dudes off the street and pound the ball 80 times.

At least they might only lose by 30 points.

It's all about clock manageme........ nevermind.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote