Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard is back
(03-25-2019, 06:21 PM)pally Wrote: According to Rapaport it was only $5mil.  I wonder if the rest is incentive

Yep 1 year 5 mil. The tweet Katherine Terrell said 8.5 she was replying to another person who was speculating because no numbers had been leaked yet.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 06:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Yep 1 year 5 mil. The tweet Katherine Terrell said 8.5 she was replying to another person who was speculating because no numbers had been leaked yet.

He'd better play his ass off this year if he's still shooting for twice what he ended up getting.   Being worth half of what you thought you were has to be a humbling experience.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Looks like the Bengals played this one exactly right.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 06:56 PM)McC Wrote: Looks like the Bengals played this one exactly right.

Yep, you know that he's got to be butt-hurt over making less than Bobby freakin' Hart..    LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, you know that he's got to be butt-hurt over making less than Bobby freakin' Hart..    LOL
Makes me wonder what KC offered, if they even made an offer at all.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 07:02 PM)McC Wrote: Makes me wonder what KC offered, if they even made an offer at all.

I'm sure that they made him an offer, just one that him and his agent's egos weren't happy with.  I wonder how happy their egos are right now?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, you know that he's got to be butt-hurt over making less than Bobby freakin' Hart..    LOL

Maybe If Dennard played with more passion, and fire, and jazz hands, and all that he'd be making Bobby Hart money.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This had to happen, glad it did. I am pretty good with FA even if i wanted an upgrade at LB.

Still can do this in the Draft and with a new LB coach we might already be upgraded big time.
Reply/Quote