Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennard on NFL Network
Dennard on NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000567337/Dennard-I-think-we-have-a-little-bit-more-firepower-than-them

He confidently says we have a better WR group than the Steelers and I agree.

Says the cornerbacks need to make more plays on the ball.

Overall a good interview.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dennard on NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000567337/Dennard-I-think-we-have-a-little-bit-more-firepower-than-them

He confidently says we have a better WR group than the Steelers and I agree.

Says the cornerbacks need to make more plays on the ball.

Overall a good interview.

Thanks GCB. Yeah, good interview and he is just like most of our players. A quiet confidence, one game at a time mentality.

Dennard will be a damn fine Corner on down the line as well is what i predict. He can cover, tackle and pick you off and he is smart.

No Fly Zone baby!!!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
I would never expect him to say that the Steelers have better receivers. Every team pumps up their own guys. The Steelers are one of the only teams whose offensive weapons are comparable with the Bengals'.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I would never expect him to say that the Steelers have better receivers. Every team pumps up their own guys.  The Steelers are one of the only teams whose offensive weapons are comparable with the Bengals'.

I'd argue they have an edge at QB and RB, and we have the edge in terms of line and TE. Do those cancel each other out, I dunno?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 01:59 AM)Utts Wrote: I'd argue they have an edge at QB and RB, and we have the edge in terms of line and TE. Do those cancel each other out, I dunno?

When ben is 100% i would agree... And their RBs probly have a slight edge right now.

but our Receiving core (wr/TE) are better. as a group overall.

but right now Dalton is doing better than ben... even when you just compare for bens 3 games
Reply/Quote
Both teams have a top 5 WR combo in the NFL. The Bengals separate themselves with Sanu > Wheaton/Heyward-Bay, Eifert > Miller and Bernard > Williams.

The only distinct advantage Pittsburgh has is Bell > Hill/Bernard.
Reply/Quote
Bell and Brown are going to make plays and gain yards. They are among the very best in the league and our defense is not elite.

But overall I say we have the better team.
Reply/Quote