Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DennyG on Twitter
How many follow DennyG on Twitter ?
I guess he's a big Trumpster
My wife pointed him out to me, while he was hassling Jim Jordan about not voting yes on RyanCare.
She's like "look at this guy".
I'm like "Oh,, I kind of know him."

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Damn, and I thought he was perfect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-28-2017, 08:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: How many follow DennyG on Twitter ?
I guess he's a big Trumpster
My wife pointed him out to me, while he was hassling Jim Jordan about not voting yes on RyanCare.
She's like "look at this guy".
I'm like "Oh,, I kind of know him."

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

You drop a baby on the soft spot and that'll happen...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, and I thought he was perfect.

Perfect AH is in the eye of the beholder, no?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-28-2017, 10:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn, and I thought he was perfect.

(03-28-2017, 10:54 PM)xxlt Wrote: You drop a baby on the soft spot and that'll happen...

Maybe he took on Mike Brown's political ideologies ?
Like......the SUPER DUPER EXTREME ULTIMATE HOMER !
(03-28-2017, 11:02 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Maybe he took on Mike Brown's political ideologies ?
Like......the SUPER DUPER EXTREME ULTIMATE HOMER !

[Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown.jpg]

I wouldn't be surprised that Denny just put a picture of his face over BJGE and hung on the ceiling over his bed. So political ideology isn't a huge stretch. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(03-29-2017, 02:15 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: benjarvus-green-ellis-mike-brown.jpg]

I wouldn't be surprised that Denny just put a picture of his face over BJGE and hung on the ceiling over his bed. So political ideology isn't a huge stretch. Lol

I have that same hat that Mikey Boy is wearing. 

But look where BJGE's hand is at.  You know damn well that Denny's seen that! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(03-29-2017, 09:45 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote:
I have that same hat that Mikey Boy is wearing. 

But look where BJGE's hand is at.  You know damn well that Denny's seen that! 

I hope you wear it better than he does. Either Mike's head is too big for that hat and got stuck half way down or he just looks goofy as hell. LOL
(03-29-2017, 10:32 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I hope you wear it better than he does. Either Mike's head is too big for that hat and got stuck half way down or he just looks goofy as hell. LOL

Hapsburg 2.0