Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver Acquires Vernon Davis
From Schefter
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23s24 seconds ago
Here's the actual deal: SF is trading Vernon Davis and a 2016 7th-round pick to Denver for a 6th in 2016 and a 6th in 2017, per sources.
Reply/Quote
Steal for Denver.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:42 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Steal for Denver.

Damn straight it is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

x2
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
And, suddenly Denver is now just about as relevant as the Patriots..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, suddenly Denver is now just about as relevant as the Patriots..

Almost. They've still got Pey-Pey at QB though  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just goes to show how eff'd up and idiotic SF's front office is. They've absolutely destroyed this team. (They did good by bringing in Harbaugh, but screwed it up and ousting him)
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals decided to trade for someone who/what postion would make sense? I think a C like Mack from Cleveland or a DT that can help collapse the pocket with Atkins? Mind you we're talking about an undefeated team here so it couldn't be a head case that could disrupt team chemistry. Food for thought is all.
Reply/Quote
If the Broncos even show up half of what they did at GB offensively, they're a threat for New England.
Reply/Quote
the old story...he never had a defense in Indy
Reply/Quote

Steal implies petty crime.  More like armed robbery.

Niners dumping salary, I guess.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I know Davis is a free agent after this season, but this really shows how dysfunctional the 49ers are. Davis led the part of the locker room that was anti-Kapernick. Well they jettisoned off the leader of that side, but then showed that they have no faith in the QB by benching him. If York continues to employ Trent Baalke after this season, then they deserve all the struggles they'll encounter.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
this is apparently the only trade on trade day..
Reply/Quote