Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver fan reaction
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239696-Time-to-get-rid-of-Kubiak

This is just one thread lol

Talk about hot take city
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239696-Time-to-get-rid-of-Kubiak

Talk about hot take city

Quote:Kubiak ain't going nowhere
Me talk English good!

That is hilarious, though!  Let's hope their team's confidence is as low as their fanbase's so we can go in there and hand them their asses!

I still can't believe that they lost that game.  The Steelers did everything in their power to hand them the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Me talk English good!

That is hilarious, though!  Let's hope their team's confidence is as low as their fanbase's so we can go in there and hand them their asses!

I still can't believe that they lost that game.  The Steelers did everything in their power to hand them the game.

They also did everything possible to lose it. That Punt return...

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?239696-Time-to-get-rid-of-Kubiak

Talk about hot take city

Looks similar to many of the "Marvin must Go" threads from the old boards. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I honestly thought they'd be more upset at the Steeler's cheap shots.
Reply/Quote
Well looks like all we gotta do is hold them to 27 points and score 13 and we can beat them in the 2nd half. Wink
Reply/Quote
Aren't most of them band wagoners from the Elway era anyways? LOL

That pretty much sums up every Denver fan I know.
Reply/Quote
Looks like our board after we lose games
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:38 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Looks like our board after we lose games

Kind of like daycare.

Reply/Quote
Let's hope their board is just as whiney next Tuesday!
Reply/Quote
Osweiler will have it rough next week against the Bengals defense.

Unfortunately, McCarron will have it rougher. I don't see a high scoring affair but I do see a Bronco win.
Reply/Quote
One good take away from this is, no one should give up on that game next week even if we're down by a bunch at the half. Also, the Bengals coaches and players should be ready to adjust at the half to take advantage of the Broncos who apparently don't (much).

Reply/Quote
We win a low scoring game, we lose if it comes to a shoot out.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:17 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: One good take away from this is, no one should give up on that game next week even if we're down by a bunch at the half. Also, the Bengals coaches and players should be ready to adjust at the half to take advantage of the Broncos who apparently don't (much).

Well, if we had a history of making good half-time adjustments, that might be ok.  Unfortunately......
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I just heard that Osweiler is having x-rays on his non-throwing shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:52 PM)Earendil Wrote: I just heard that Osweiler is having x-rays on his non-throwing shoulder.

Also they lost their Safety David Burton for the rest of the season. I hope McCarron and the WRs are working on their post routes.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:08 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Also they lost their Safety David Burton for the rest of the season. I hope McCarron and the WRs are working on their post routes.

The Broncos have a great defense, but injuries are starting to take their toll on their secondary. Their starters missed the Steelers game and now Bruton is out. We need the OL to hold up in pass pro and get some guys over the middle of the field.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:17 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: One good take away from this is, no one should give up on that game next week even if we're down by a bunch at the half. Also, the Bengals coaches and players should be ready to adjust at the half to take advantage of the Broncos who apparently don't (much).

[Image: nick-cage-lol.gif]

Yeah, not sure how you managed to type that without throwing in an lol or a ninja.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:08 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Also they lost their Safety David Burton for the rest of the season. I hope McCarron and the WRs are working on their post routes.

Yea that steeler bum should be suspended, just like obj. It was clearly intentionally done. D-bag bush league crap. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote