Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depressed Cowboys Fan recaps KC/CIN
(01-05-2022, 05:24 PM)Mer Wrote: I said to each their own. I'm not allowed to have my own opinion? Sorry I offended you.

You can have your own opinion and not like something but when you start calling people "stupid", "uneducated", "moron" etc it makes you look the same. 

I would bet this guy was raised very different from most of us and that's how people he's usually with talk when shooting the shit. 
Reply/Quote
Travis Kelce= Redneck Paul Wall
Joe Mixon being a 90s puff daddy is hilarious as well!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
After all the back-and-forth I had to go watch the damn thing so I could see what the fuss was all about. This was my first ever TikTok experience, for the record, so thanks for that.

I'm in my mid-50s, so I'm not the intended audience, I guess. While it's not the kind of thing I would watch regularly, or even again, I did chuckle when he referred to Tee as Ochocinco. I see what he's going for, it's just not for me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I have very much embraced the JOE BRRRR moniker.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 05:41 PM)TheFan Wrote: You can have your own opinion and not like something but when you start calling people "stupid", "uneducated", "moron" etc it makes you look the same. 

I would bet this guy was raised very different from most of us and that's how people he's usually with talk when shooting the shit. 

The uneducated and stupid comments were directed to how I sounded when I used to speak like that AND saying he sounds like a moron isn't calling him a moron. We've all sounded like a moron at some time or other. Get over it.
Reply/Quote
Age got nothin to do with it. It's either funny or it isn't. I'm 74 and I thought it was mf'n hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 05:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: hahaha I was dying at that. 

"man is like p didddy in the 90s" 

hahaha, I didn't hear that part because I was dying laughing from the Mixon dancing comment!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 04:34 PM)Stewy Wrote: You lost me at tiktok, where sanity and intelligence go to die.

Along with Twitter & Fox News
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 05:56 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Age got nothin to do with it.  It's either funny or it isn't.  I'm 74 and I thought it was mf'n hilarious.

It's probably more of a cultural thing. I'll be 71 in two days and I'm uncomfortable with language like that, although I'll admit that there have been certain times when I've bellowed out the F word when I've hit my thumb with the hammer while hammering a nail. But growing up if I ever used language like that my dad would have washed my mouth out with soap (Lifebuoy). And that stays with some people for life (and I spent 6 years in the military). I also have to admit that I have a 33 year old daughter who cusses like a drunken sailor. So when Mer said "to each their own" that should have sufficed. We're all Bengal fans here and the important thing is rooting for our team to win the SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for sharing that was funny.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 08:03 PM)BengalRed Wrote: It's probably more of a cultural thing. I'll be 71 in two days and I'm uncomfortable with language like that, although I'll admit that there have been certain times when I've bellowed out the F word when I've hit my thumb with the hammer while hammering a nail. But growing up if I ever used language like that my dad would have washed my mouth out with soap (Lifebuoy). And that stays with some people for life (and I spent 6 years in the military). I also have to admit that I have a 33 year old daughter who cusses like a drunken sailor. So when Mer said "to each their own" that should have sufficed. We're all Bengal fans here and the important thing is rooting for our team to win the SB.
That's cool.  I'm from Hamilton, which explains a lot.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 09:02 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: That's cool.  I'm from Hamilton, which explains a lot.
My dad lived in Hamilton until he died almost a year ago so I've spent a lot of time there. Hamilton is a really interesting mix of blue and white collar folks (my dad was blue collar). I really like the downtown with the Alexander Hamilton statue and all. Nuxhall's home town. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 05:30 PM)Tony Wrote: Do you like anything?

Yep.  Lots of stuff.  I just don't like dumb.  

However,  don't like dumb, spam and people who post nonsense, and trash just to up their post counts, thus why I don't get along with certain posters.
Reply/Quote
Pretty funny, but has anyone seen the Vikings lady that drinks red eyes in her kitchen and watches the games there? She's hilarious.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote