Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Fisher canned
The Rams finally fired Jeff Fisher after a bumpy ride as the Rams head coach. He'll get paid for the remainder of this year and all of next.

How he lasted this long is absolutely amazing. He was one game away from being the losingest coach in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
I was really hoping he could get that losing record all to himself.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Saw some of the game yesterday on Redzone. Man, that was brutal. Still, I figured he'd finish out the season since they've been so patient for so long. Wonder who will be his replacement. Josh McDaniels? Maybe they'd take Marvin off our hands in exchange for Gurley Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Saw some of the game yesterday on Redzone.  Man, that was brutal.  Still, I figured he'd finish out the season since they've been so patient for so long.  Wonder who will be his replacement.  Josh McDaniels?  Maybe they'd take Marvin off our hands in exchange for Gurley  Smirk

No clue. I'm guessing they go for someone flashy since Fisher was anything but. Someone that promises big offense. Not sure who that would be, but if they're out there, they'll probably make a play since they have plenty of money to spend. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 08:59 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: No clue. I'm guessing they go for someone flashy since Fisher was anything but. Someone that promises big offense. Not sure who that would be, but if they're out there, they'll probably make a play since they have plenty of money to spend. 

Seems like they need a big splash.  The coliseum was half empty Sunday and they're still two full seasons away from their new palace being finished.  Gotta put fannies in the seats somehow.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
People are already invoking the name of Jon Gruden. Most times I kind of scoff at the notion, but if there was ever a place that might be able to entice him, I would think Los Angeles might be an option. They have the money and resources to do it, and it would be the splashy name hire that they desperately want.

All that being said, it'll probably end up being Kyle Shanahan and we'll all just shrug our shoulders and move on.
Reply/Quote
Gruden would be great for them.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Please hire Mediocre Marv and Piano Man Rams.....that is all.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote