Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Derrick Henry coming to town
Any predictions on yards and ypc?
Ill go with 125 yds, ave 4.5 per carry
Our patchwork D-Line did a decent job against K Hunt but Henry is a totally different kind of beast to contend with.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:15 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Any predictions on yards and ypc?
Ill go with 125 yds, ave 4.5 per carry
Our patchwork D-Line did a decent job against K Hunt but Henry is a totally different kind of beast to contend with.

Derrick. You made me think Chris Henry was resurrected. 
Reply/Quote
Do you mean Derrick Henry? It is Halloween and all, but I don't think Chris Henry is making an appearance this weekend. And I am not trying to be cheeky and make fun of the guy's death. Still one of the saddest things I have seen hit this franchise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Derrick. You made me think Chris Henry was resurrected. 

yup. thanks I just caught that....Chris was a great WR and I tend to think of him when I think of the RB on titans
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Derrick. You made me think Chris Henry was resurrected. 

Or a seance.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yup. thanks I just caught that....Chris was a great WR and I tend to think of him when I think of the RB on titans

When you create the thread, you can edit the title.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Yeah, I also did a bit of a double-take.
Reply/Quote
Beware.....Zombie Chris Henry!
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/HBrTsnwQamE

It'll probably go about as well for our DL.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I see him going for about 175, 6.3 average and 2 scores. It’s going to be a long day for our defense. Tannehill is really good for them too. Not looking forward to seeing the D get pummeled this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:29 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Honestly I see him going for about 175, 6.3 average and 2 scores. It’s going to be a long day for our defense. Tannehill is really good for them too. Not looking forward to seeing the D get pummeled this week.

I feel like the D will rise up and meet the challenge this week, but it is hard to imagine Henry not breaking at least one long run and stiff-arming some Bengal defender in to the turf. 

My bigger concern is that defense against an offensive line with one starter from week 1, and that one starter is our worst lineman.  
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:36 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I feel like the D will rise up and meet the challenge this week, but it is hard to imagine Henry not breaking at least one long run and stiff-arming some Bengal defender in to the turf. 

My bigger concern is that defense against an offensive line with one starter from week 1, and that one starter is our worst lineman.  

I was thinking about this last night and what I want to see is individual performance vs Henry. If it’s Logan Wilson vs Henry in open field, does he show fight? What about Pratt? Can Vonn Bell earn his money? Does Bates get blown up? Titans, Henry more specifically, will be a nice barometer of who has fight in em.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling Henry won't be as large a factor.... Now Ryan Tannehill throwing for 500 yards and 5 TDs yea that could happen...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Despite being dead for over a decade Chris Henry could still probably get close to 100 receiving yards against this Bengal defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I was thinking about this last night and what I want to see is individual performance vs Henry. If it’s Logan Wilson vs Henry in open field, does he show fight? What about Pratt? Can Vonn Bell earn his money? Does Bates get blown up? Titans, Henry more specifically, will be a nice barometer of who has fight in em.

And the new Fisher Price 2.0 defensive line:  Kareem-Covington-Bledsoe-Lawson
Reply/Quote
The Browns, with a much-better oline and a damn good RB himself, only managed 80 yards or so against us.

Henry won't do too much, I feel.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The Browns, with a much-better oline and a damn good RB himself, only managed 80 yards or so against us.

Henry won't do too much, I feel.

You’re talking about a guy who had 1500 yards last year with a 5.1 YPC. He’s averaging 4.7 this year and has already racked up 650+...

King Henry going to ravage the peasants we have on D.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:53 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You’re talking about a guy who had 1500 yards last year with a 5.1 YPC. He’s averaging 4.7 this year and has already racked up 650+...

King Henry going to ravage the peasants we have on D.

And Hunt had 1,300 yards 3 years ago, with a worse oline than what he has now in Cleveland and has clearly not lost a step in any way, shape or form. We held him to 76 yards an 4.2 YPC

Henry doesn't even get 100 off of us, watch.

EDIT* Chubb is the only player we've given up 100 yards to and our run D has been playing better than week 2.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And Hunt had 1,300 yards 3 years ago, with a worse oline than what he has now in Cleveland and has clearly not lost a step in any way, shape or form. We held him to 76 yards an 4.2 YPC

Henry doesn't even get 100 off of us, watch.

Why would they run when their QB completed 21 in a row?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:58 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Why would they run when their QB completed 21 in a row?

And they had 29 pass attempts to 22 runs; pretty balanced to me, even if they were completing every pass.
Reply/Quote