Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Derrick Henry coming to town
(10-26-2020, 03:21 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Beware.....Zombie Chris Henry!

With 2020 it would not shock me. May be one of the most normal things to happen this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 04:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And they had 29 pass attempts to 22 runs; pretty balanced to me, even if they were completing every pass.

Ah seemed like less when watching the game. I think the pass was so effective that the 7 yard runs didn’t hurt me as much as a fan lol.

I see the Titans as a team that will stick with the run if we don’t stop it. It’ll be interesting to see how our run defense performs. I hope you’re right, but I’m definitely nervous.
Reply/Quote
At the beginning of the game in the Game Day Thread folks were saying, just stop Hunt and let Mayfield try to beat us.

Well 300 yards and 5 TDs later....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I've got a bad feeling about this. I think Henry goes for about 200 against us, hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be U-G-L-Y for our defense against the Titans. Hopefully Joe and the offense have a hell of a game to keep us in it.
Reply/Quote
I would not want to tackle that dude. Hell no.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:15 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Any predictions on yards and ypc?
Ill go with 125 yds, ave 4.5 per carry
Our patchwork D-Line did a decent job against K Hunt but Henry is a totally different kind of beast to contend with.

Quite simply Henry will get as many yards as he wants while Lou sits idly by with a bewildered look on his face..
Reply/Quote
Lets face it. Our D can't tackle. Henry will have 30 carries for over 225 yards. I just hope Joe Burrow can pass for 500 yards and keep us in the game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
150 yards rushing 2 tds... 50 broken tackles
Reply/Quote
The defense will decide if they have to play or not based on how the offense plays..same goes with the offense. One side of the ball always lays down every game.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 07:55 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Lets face it. Our D can't tackle. Henry will have 30 carries for over 225 yards. I just hope Joe Burrow can pass for 500 yards and keep us in the game.

This!  I was hoping that the free agents that were brought in would help create better tackling.  I know there are times that our run D has big holes in it, but there are other times they are in the right place but just don't freaking wrap up an take the guy down!  Seems like its been that way for a long time, with our D, poor tackling.   Maybe Fred has a stat that shows who gives up the most yards after contact, or who has the most missed tackles.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 03:29 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Honestly I see him going for about 175, 6.3 average and 2 scores. It’s going to be a long day for our defense. Tannehill is really good for them too. Not looking forward to seeing the D get pummeled this week.

Gonna be a good week for my fantasy team, not so hot for our boys in stripes. I think this is a pretty good prediction.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote