Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Derrick Henry to Philly?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
If this rumor proves true, the Eagles would have a dynamite offense. Glad they're in the other conference.
Reply/Quote
Why trade for & pay Henry when you can just take Bijan at #10. Or Gibbs at #30.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 11:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Why trade for & pay Henry when you can just take Bijan at #10. Or Gibbs at #30.

Because then they can draft other players and 10 and 30, instead of spending a 1st on a rb.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2023, 06:25 PM)Nepa Wrote: If this rumor proves true, the Eagles would have a dynamite offense. Glad they're in the other conference.

Shows they are going all in for sure. Nice move by them, but I would rather of just drafted Bijan Robinson if I was them. 

Henry is starting to fall off. But think behind their OL he will look good this year.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2023, 06:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shows they are going all in for sure. Nice move by them, but I would rather of just drafted Bijan Robinson if I was them. 

Henry is starting to fall off. But think behind their OL he will look good this year.

Maybe Robinson goes before they pick at 10? I don't want the Eagles to get better just in case we need to beat them in the Super Bowl.  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfl.com/news/gm-ron-carthon-says-titans-have-not-received-trade-calls-for-rb-derrick-henry

Quote:Tennessee Titans general manager Ran Carthon continues to reiterate there is no truth to the Derrick Henry trade rumors.

During his pre-draft press conference on Monday, Carthon told reporters he hasn't received any calls regarding the dominant running back.

Carthon indicated reports about trading Henry are smoke, with some hoping the predictions stick.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 09:02 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe Robinson goes before they pick at 10? I don't want the Eagles to get better just in case we need to beat them in the Super Bowl.  Who Dey

Doubt Bijan gets picked THAT early. There are mocks with him falling to us and us picking him. But yeah, don't want the Eagles getting
any better than they are right now. Right now they will be tough for us to beat in the SB.

(04-24-2023, 04:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/gm-ron-carthon-says-titans-have-not-received-trade-calls-for-rb-derrick-henry

So, a nothing burger eh?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doubt Bijan gets picked THAT early. There are mocks with him falling to us and us picking him. But yeah, don't want to Eagles getting
any better than they are right now. Right now they will be tough for us to beat in the SB.

So, a nothing burger eh?

Looks that way if the Titans GM is being honest and I think he is.  It would be a weird thing to lie about if they are shopping him.  Instead I think you would want to seem like multiple teams have shown interest to hope to start a bidding war.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 06:32 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Looks that way if the Titans GM is being honest and I think he is.  It would be a weird thing to lie about if they are shopping him.  Instead I think you would want to seem like multiple teams have shown interest to hope to start a bidding war.

Yeah, makes no sense to lie about it.
Reply/Quote
Twitter strikes again.
Reply/Quote