Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derwin James info
(01-17-2018, 04:42 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Barkely going number 1.

It'll be interesting. I think a lot depends on what happens in FA. If the Browns trade for Alex Smith or grab someone like Bridgewater or McCaron I could see it. If they don't I think they go QB, or trade back with the Giants on the threat they are taking their guy similar to the 49'ers/Bears trade last year.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 04:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: It'll be interesting. I think a lot depends on what happens in FA. If the Browns trade for Alex Smith or grab someone like Bridgewater or McCaron I could see it. If they don't I think they go QB, or trade back with the Giants on the threat they are taking their guy similar to the 49'ers/Bears trade last year.

I think they go barkely either way and then take whatever qb is there at 4. Apparently Mayfield is the GM's guy but also Rosen is, and Mayfield will be there but we'll see. Only one qb will be gone if they don't pick one at 1. Bc colts dont need one. So in Giants go qb, they'll probably go rosen. Which means darnold and Mayfield will be there at 4.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 04:55 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I think they go barkely either way and then take whatever qb is there at 4. Apparently Mayfield is the GM's guy but also Rosen is, and Mayfield will be there but we'll see. Only one qb will be gone if they don't pick one at 1. Bc colts dont need one. So in Giants go qb, they'll probably go rosen. Which means darnold and Mayfield will be there at 4.

Colts won't keep that spot if they don't need a QB. Someone will come up to take that spot over. I don't think Cleveland makes this mistake again, they have wiffed on QBs so many times I think the stay pat and get their guy. You simply don't win in the league if you don't have your guy. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 05:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: Colts won't keep that spot if they don't need a QB. Someone will come up to take that spot over. I don't think Cleveland makes this mistake again, they have wiffed on QBs so many times I think the stay pat and get their guy. You simply don't win in the league if you don't have your guy. 

Tell that to jags, eagles, and Vikings. And colts go Nelson I believe.
Reply/Quote