Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deshaun Davis
I haven't heard a peep about this guy. Is he already hurt, and I don't know it?
Check out my YouTube Show - The Cincinnati Bengals Genius

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ah3dvZ0FG3NyGp4gNBkEA?view_as=subscriber
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 11:03 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: I haven't heard a peep about this guy. Is he already hurt, and I don't know it?

I don't know, you're the genius...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
lol he played a dozen snaps or so on D (with the third stringers) and a few more on STs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He's not very good, which I've been trying to tell you people since we picked him.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 12:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He's not very good, which I've been trying to tell you people since we picked him.

Whoooah, hang on a minute!  He's a slow immobile big linebacker.  He's perfect for the Bengals!!  
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 12:51 PM)yang Wrote: Whoooah, hang on a minute!  He's a slow immobile big linebacker.  He's perfect for the Bengals!!  

Well, you're moving the goalposts now. 

He is all of those things. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
He played the entire 4th quarter on Saturday, next to Dawkins.
Reply/Quote
It's as if every single one of our draft picks isn't capable of being a starter...
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 01:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's as if every single one of our draft picks isn't capable of being a starter...

Yeah, none of them became a star in their very first preseason game.  Take them all out and shoot them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 01:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's as if every single one of our draft picks isn't capable of being a starter...

Except Jonah...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

if a 6th round LB comes in and is the starter    we are truly in for a bad year.
Reply/Quote
Many of us are still a little sore we drafted him in the first place given better prospects were available. He is special teams at best.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 04:55 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah, none of them became a star in their very first preseason game.  Take them all out and shoot them.

Will they also be turned into glue?
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 08:05 PM)yang Wrote: Many of us are still a little sore we drafted him in the first place given better prospects were available.   He is special teams at best.

Who were the better prospects?  We are talking 6th round, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 08:31 PM)McC Wrote: Who were the better prospects?  We are talking 6th round, right?

Not a lot but Nauta TE was there.  Seemed like a fan favorite in some of the mocks on this Forum.  Mike Weber RB but I guess Bengals felt Williams and Anderson were better.  Daily OT was there but probably not a starter.  I think Davis has some special team ability, has a nice attitude, grinds out plays, hits hard but has relatively low ceiling.  I hope to see more of him this preseason.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
meanwhile Devin Bush led Steelers in tackles...that draft day move they made is already stinging
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:34 PM)kalibengal Wrote: meanwhile Devin Bush led Steelers in tackles...that draft day move they made is already stinging

Do you think the bengals should have up what the Steelers did to move up one spot to get Bush? I don’t. The bengals have plenty of holes to fill. Ol is one of those holes too.

Can we at least see what Williams and bush become a couple years down the road before we gripe about them pulling one over on us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 10:34 PM)kalibengal Wrote: meanwhile Devin Bush led Steelers in tackles...that draft day move they made is already stinging

I have seen a ton of starts in preseason. Let's wit and he see if he is worth the 3 draft picks it took the Steelers to grab him. He may be, but awful early in his career
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2019, 11:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Do you think the bengals should have up what the Steelers did to move up one spot to get Bush?  I don’t.  The bengals have plenty of holes to fill.  Ol is one of those holes too.  

Can we at least see what Williams and bush become a couple years down the road before we gripe about them pulling one over on us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were a lot of people on here who didn't want anything to do with the Bengals drafting Devin Bush... right up until the point the Bengals didn't draft Devin Bush.

I still think Jonah Williams end up being the better player when all is said and done.
Reply/Quote
Regarding Bush/Willaims: I'm happy with either. This is not a Ross/Mahomes/other situation. But Davis was a terrible pick - dude was the slowest LB I've seen. Plenty of other LB we could have taken a wing on.
Reply/Quote