Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Deshaun Watson out for remainder of the season.
Out due to his shoulder injury and is having surgery to repair it.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2023/11/browns-deshaun-watson-out-for-the-season-with-a-broken-bone-in-his-shoulder.html

Quote:The injury involves the glenoid bone in the shoulder, and must be repaired so the healing process can begin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It isn't minor enough to just get massaged? Oh wait...
Reply/Quote
Just info...move of need be
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 12:46 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just info...move of need be

Hopefully it allows the Bengals to focus on stopping the run and not have to worry about the pass as much, but with the Bengals not playing the Browns until final week of the season, that game may not really matter anyway.

It's probably going to make it very difficult to stay in a playoff spot for the Browns.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Worst contract in the league. Especially with Russ looking like he’s not washed after all.

Reply/Quote
This is a break that the Bengals needed going
Foward. Without Watson the Browns are very
1 dimensiona very beatable l. But you have to beat the Ravens 1st Then face Pittsburgh twice and the Browns last game Of the year. That 4 potential AFC North wins right There.
Reply/Quote
Their defense has been the thing for them this year, anyway. Don't have this helping us but so much.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
This is pretty huge for us if we can beat the Ravens tomorrow night. While I don't think Watson is great, he is most likely
much better than whoever will play QB after this. We need to beat the Browns and at the very least be .500 in the Division.

This makes it much more possible as long as we take care of the Ravens tomorrow night in a must win game.
Reply/Quote
Good - I hope it’s painful. He is a piece of crap in my book.
Only other guy I would cheer an injury for is Tyreek Hill.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 01:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This is a break that the Bengals needed going
1 dimensiona very beatable l. But you have to beat the Ravens 1st Then face Pittsburgh twice and the Browns last game Of the year. That 4 potential AFC North wins right  There.

Browns did fine without him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 04:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Browns did fine without him.

Yup. I don’t think this hurts the Browns as much as people think it does. The Browns have won because of their superior OL and DL play.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 03:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Good - I hope it’s painful.  He is a piece of crap in my book.
Only other guy I would cheer an injury for is Tyreek Hill.

Or That woman beater Joe Mixon!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 01:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This is a break that the Bengals needed going
1 dimensiona very beatable l. But you have to beat the Ravens 1st Then face Pittsburgh twice and the Browns last game Of the year. That 4 potential AFC North wins right  There.

That's some very positive thinking, but remember last year up in Cleveland it was the same situation and the Browns beat us badly with a no-name backup QB.

As far as Pittsburgh is concerned, I'd love nothing more than to beat them twice.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 07:44 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: That's some very positive thinking, but remember last year up in Cleveland it was the same situation and the Browns beat us badly with a no-name backup QB.

As far as Pittsburgh is concerned, I'd love nothing more than to beat them twice.

And Nick Chubb. Chubb was a bigger loss than Watson IMO. If the Bengals could have any player in the league I think I would go with Chubb. Plus wasn’t Brissett the QB? Not a star but not a no name.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 05:42 PM)Vambo Wrote: Or That woman beater Joe Mixon!

Never a big Mixon fan because of this but not the same. One time really stupid reaction from a dumb kid.

Tyreek attacked/choked his pregnant GF and hit her in the stomach. He also punched his little boy in the chest.

Your boy is a repeat sex offender so you see the differences?

A pattern of multiple cases of doing horrible things vs a terrible one time reaction. Still a dumb ass reaction by Mixon but not reoccurring violence/sexual assault like those other two.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 10:47 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Never a big Mixon fan because of this but not the same.  One time really stupid reaction from a dumb kid.

Tyreek attacked/choked his pregnant GF and hit her in the stomach. He also punched his little boy in the chest.

Your boy is a repeat sex offender so you see the differences?  

A pattern of multiple cases of doing horrible things vs a terrible one time reaction.  Still a dumb ass reaction by Mixon but not reoccurring violence/sexual assault like those other two.

You mean he just didn't get get caught at more than once on camera...he's probably beaten hundreds of women.

What sex crime has Watson been convicted of?

Why didn't the grand jury prosecute him?    

Any proof on video like on Mixon?
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote