Burrow
Mixon
Chase
Wilson
Hendrickson
Awuzie
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit Game Game Ball
Dominate victory by Zac and the boyz today, so we get to award a game ball in the battle of the Cats. Your nominees:

JOE BURROW: 271 yards, 3 TDs, 115.7 Passer Rating

JOE MIXON: 153 total yards, 1 TD, and 5.3 YPC

JAMARR CHASE: 4 catches, 97 yards, 1 big time block

LOGAN WILSON: 6 tackles, 1 INT

TREY HENDRICKSON: Made Goff's day very long, 1 sack

CHIDOBE AWUZIE; 5 tackles (one of which stop the runner dead in his tracks), 1 PD, blanket coverage
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Easiest one of the season so far. Mixon.

Reply/Quote
Chase

Gave the offense the heartbeat it really needed with the big plays. Plus that high effort block made that TD.

Still not sure why Zac decides he requires the offense to sputter for 20+ minutes before the Bengals are allowed to try to go to Chase deep (who seems to be open every time).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mixon was the man today, but quite a few honorable mentions as well.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Easiest one of the season so far. Mixon.

I was going to say the opposite. Lol

Lots of love to go around.

Gotta give the D mad kudos.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Chase

Gave the offense the heartbeat it really needed with the big plays. Plus that high effort block made that TD.

Still not sure why Zac decides he requires the offense to sputter for 20+ minutes before the Bengals are allowed to try to go to Chase deep (who seems to be open every time).

It’s not Zac’s decision to throw the ball, though. He can call a play that sends Chase deep but that doesn’t mean the ball is going to Chase.
Reply/Quote
I chose Mixon, even though I said someone else in the GD thread. Mixon hate runs deep in some people, though. Have to off set that.
Reply/Quote
Mixon got us those tough yards today and kept the Lions on the bench. Honorable mention to Evans for that great TD catch and some tough yards of his own.
Reply/Quote
Zac gave his game balls to Vonn Bell and Logan Wilson for their combined INT for changing the tone of the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: I was going to say the opposite. Lol

Lots of love to go around.

Gotta give the D mad kudos.

Everyone mentioned had a nice game, but it was the Joe Mixon show today. Just shy of 100 on the ground, and he was our 2nd leading receiver. He was running over dudes all game.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Chase

Chase did 2 "small" things that impressed me today. The block was a 10 on a scale of 1-10. 

Even though he was most likelt responsible for Joe's INT, he picked himself up and hustled downfield to get in on the tackle
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Game ball to the Bengals fan who lost his cell phone while getting a High-Fiver from Uzomah after the TD.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Chase did 2 "small" things that impressed me today. The block was a 10 on a scale of 1-10. 

Even though he was most likelt responsible for Joe's INT, he picked himself up and hustled downfield to get in on the tackle

Kid doesn’t quit and he will do whatever is needed. Best attitude I’ve seen from a star WR in a while.
Reply/Quote
I’m going to say Burrow. He is killing me with the turnovers but his efficiency otherwise is incredible. Another game with a high YPA (9.3) and TD% (10%). If he can just cut out the damn turnovers, he will finish as a top five QB this season.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson for murdering Sewell all day.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson a man among boys.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Logan Wilson a man among boys.

He’s a boy… a cowboy Ninja
Reply/Quote
I gave it to Hendrickson. Mixon is a good choice, but I cannot say enough how good of a game Hendrickson had today.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon with an underrated game. He could not be stopped short.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Crazy how Burrow looks so bad in the 1st half of games and ends up with numbers like that. He'd kill it with a complete game..
Reply/Quote