Burrow
Mixon
Chase
Wilson
Hendrickson
Awuzie
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit Game Game Ball
(10-17-2021, 05:41 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m going to say Burrow. He is killing me with the turnovers but his efficiency otherwise is incredible. Another game with a high YPA (9.3) and TD% (10%). If he can just cut out the damn turnovers, he will finish as a top five QB this season.

He also under-threw Chase on what should have been a long TD. Haven’t watched it back yet though, so I’m not sure if he was under pressure or not. But Chase could have easily had a long TD in every single game so far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm going Chris Evans because he got the scoring started and looked like exactly what we thought he was. A really valuable third down back that can catch WR style passes out of the backfield, can be flexed out wide and make an impact and can pass block.

I really, really hope that the Bengals permanently promote him to RB2 after this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:42 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Hendrickson for murdering Sewell all day.

That’s not been that hard so far… Tongue

Reply/Quote
Wilson for me. Made it look easy out there and at 25 hasn't even hit his prime yet.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Game ball to the Bengals fan who lost his cell phone while getting a High-Fiver from Uzomah after the TD.

I saw that too. I think another Bengals player picked it up for him tho.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: I was going to say the opposite. Lol

Lots of love to go around.

Gotta give the D mad kudos.

My game ball would go to Lou our DC.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:56 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: My game ball would go to Lou our DC.

He had a good plan. Great pick.

Reply/Quote
I went Trey because he really took Sewell to school and his disruptive play threw the entire Lion offense out of sync. But really this was a team win and the closest thing to a complete game they have played in the Zac Taylor era.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 05:41 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m going to say Burrow. He is killing me with the turnovers but his efficiency otherwise is incredible. Another game with a high YPA (9.3) and TD% (10%). If he can just cut out the damn turnovers, he will finish as a top five QB this season.

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game and may end up missing the next 4-5 games because of work, but it did seem like some bad o line play combined with trying to force throws he should contributed to a lot of his turnovers so far. Was it more of the same today?
Reply/Quote
Mixon and Evans were big today on O.

Gotta give this one to the D though. Trey gets my vote
Reply/Quote
I went with Wilson by a nose over Mixon.
Reply/Quote
I voted other, as I feel like Lou Anarumo deserves the credit for this win. Had Zac not shown a sudden streak of soft heart, by clearing the benches after the Bengals went up 27-0, I really feel like the starting Defense would have held on for the shutout.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well I can see the arguments for Burrow, Wilson, Awuzie, Lou and a couple of others, but I voted for Chase not only for the huge block, but his hustle to get down the field to make it. Even Mixon looked surprised.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game and may end up missing the next 4-5 games because of work, but it did seem like some bad o line play combined with trying to force throws he should contributed to a lot of his turnovers so far. Was it more of the same today?

Chase said there were several times during the game, especially early when the crowd was still involved, where he couldn't hear Joe.  Joe was still having problems exerting his voice.  That may have led to some of the confusion that was apparent

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bell made the play that turned the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 06:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I voted other, as I feel like Lou Anarumo deserves the credit for this win.  Had Zac not shown a sudden streak of soft heart, by clearing the benches after the Bengals went up 27-0, I really feel like the starting Defense would have held on for the shutout.

I'm pretty sure our starters were still in when the Lions kicked the FG, so no longer a shutout after that. Allen then leads the Bengals down for a TD then the defense #2's come in.
Reply/Quote
Mixon.

Running Backs

Evans had a highlight-reel touchdown reception early in the game, and starter Joe Mixon had one himself later on. He took a Burrow 4th-and-1 pass 40 yards nearly untouched for a score in the third quarter. Mixon finished the game with five receptions for 59 yards and the touchdown, and he added another 94 yards rushing on his 18 carries. He forced six missed tackles on the ground and gained more than 80 of his rushing yards after contact. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 08:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mixon.

Running Backs

Evans had a highlight-reel touchdown reception early in the game, and starter Joe Mixon had one himself later on. He took a Burrow 4th-and-1 pass 40 yards nearly untouched for a score in the third quarter. Mixon finished the game with five receptions for 59 yards and the touchdown, and he added another 94 yards rushing on his 18 carries. He forced six missed tackles on the ground and gained more than 80 of his rushing yards after contact

Yeah, he looked like Nick Chubb on a few of those runs today.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, he looked like Nick Chubb on a few of those runs today.

He's been a man on a mission this year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 08:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's been a man on a mission this year. 

Well, he did say he wanted to “put the city on his back.”

Reply/Quote