Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit game studs
(08-19-2016, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Derron Smith. That pick was outstanding. He didn't follow the QBs (Orkovsky) eyes away from his assignment (and Dan O did try to look him off), and he made a great break on the ball, kept his balance, and took off for the pick six. Beautiful.

Marcus Hardison. Dude gets push every snap. He is lining up a lot at Peko's spot, which is awesome to picture him next to Geno.

Fej. He is starting to show his "tackling machine" moniker as he is gaining confidence and is a part of the tackle (or makes it solo) almost every play that he is on the field.

Rex Burkhead. Had over 70 all purpose yards with three receptions and four carries. Also made a nice tackle on the opening kickoff.

Tra Carson. Great vision and speed for a big guy.

And, as much as it pains me to say so....

Brandon Tate. Made a few nice catches and good, decisive runs after the catch. I wouldn't call him a stud (even though he is in this thread) but as hard as I am on him, he deserved recognition.

Yours?

Just to say something the derron smith pick. Ppl arent gonna like this but hunt is part of the reason for this pick he got pressure a few times this game including that play
Reply/Quote