Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devin Bush coming out party against the Bengals
After pounding their asses all night he was caught on a hot mic saying "I jack my dick on your back" to some fat idiot in a Bengal's jersey - rumored to be Andre Smith.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Crowing about a player having a good game against the Bengals. 

so lulz

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
6andcountingAfter pounding their asses all night he was caught on a hot mic saying "I jack my dick on your back" to some fat idiot in a Bengal's jersey - rumored to be Andre Smith.

Yeah, Bush is the next Ray Lewis. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: After pounding their asses all night he was caught on a hot mic saying "I jack my dick on your back" to some fat idiot in a Bengal's jersey - rumored to be Andre Smith.

Someone named "Bush" should not be saying anything remotely sexual. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: After pounding their asses all night he was caught on a hot mic saying "I jack my dick on your back" to some fat idiot in a Bengal's jersey - rumored to be Andre Smith.
Honestly, this is great smack.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Honestly, this is great smack.

Rule #3; You cannot self-gloss. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rule #3; You cannot self-gloss. 

Rule #1: Don't be 0-4
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Rule #1: Don't be 0-4

Coming out parties are so 1988.  It's 2019, he's accepted anywhere now..  Mellow LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Rule #1: Don't be 0-4

Rule #2: Don't brag about being 1-3

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 09:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rule #2: Don't brag about being 1-3

Or being gay.

OP's initial post was way too descriptive - to the point that it is quite possibly a fantasy.

But, he is from the armPitt of civilization.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 11:05 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Or being gay.

OP's initial post was way too descriptive - to the point that it is quite possibly a fantasy.

But, he is from the armPitt of civilization.

That, and not only isn't he wanting to distance himself from a former WR who was/is a nut case...he wants his current rookie LB to emulate him.

AND he thinks it's funny.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Coming out parties are so 1988.  It's 2019, he's accepted anywhere now..  Mellow LOL

I saw his outfit at the draft... I didn't need this thread.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 08:28 PM)jason Wrote: I saw his outfit at the draft... I didn't need this thread.

Jason, please don't be insensitive.

She was wearing the sling to protect her breast implants.
Reply/Quote
Devin Bush leads the league in turnovers.  10th in tackles. 4th among linebackers in passes defended - and he's not even our roaming cover guy. He also has as many touchdowns as the Bengals' leading receiver.

And he won't turn 22 until next training camp.

We have a new #55 linebacker and boy is he tough.

How scared are you guys?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 04:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Devin Bush leads the league in turnovers.  10th in tackles. 4th among linebackers in passes defended - and he's not even our roaming cover guy. He also has as many touchdowns as the Bengals' leading receiver.

How scared are you guys?

Perfect.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 08:28 PM)jason Wrote: I saw his outfit at the draft... I didn't need this thread.

Dude looked like he played bass in the Revolution.... Also I forgot about Baker the Beast.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Wait, so Devon Bush jacks it to Andre Smith??? Just goes to show there's always someone who thinks anyone is sexy I guess. Here you go Devon, some new material for you to enjoy......

[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: Dude looked like he played bass in the Revolution.... Also I forgot about Baker the Beast.

I found a post way back when where I told him his schooling is paid through Terrible Towel sales. If you know, you know.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wait, so Devon Bush jacks it to Andre Smith??? Just goes to show there's always someone who thinks anyone is sexy I guess. Here you go Devon, some new material for you to enjoy......

[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg]

Lol, that's an old AB quote. Classic. "I jack my dick." I tried using that on my wife. Didn't work. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 04:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Devin Bush leads the league in turnovers.  10th in tackles. 4th among linebackers in passes defended - and he's not even our roaming cover guy. He also has as many touchdowns as the Bengals' leading receiver.

How scared are you guys?

(10-12-2022, 08:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Perfect.

Yep
Reply/Quote