Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devin Messoraco's bats
Not that it's that big of a deal, but here's the company that makes his bats..
http://www.bwpbats.com/who-uses-bwp.html
I only knew this because someone on one of the woodworking forums I frequent works for the company..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Per their website, "Double dipping makes wood harder."

Now, this is something I, like many of you, learned as a young man. But it is nice to see them putting that out there for baseball enthusiasts who may not be aware!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:32 PM)xxlt Wrote: Per their website, "Double dipping makes wood harder."

Now, this is something I, like many of you, learned as a young man. But it is nice to see them putting that out there for baseball enthusiasts who may not be aware!
I used to be able to double dip my wood, but old age has caught up or so my wife says..
Ok..enough of that..I'm self incriminating myself here..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote