Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decency, Trump and Obama.
(04-06-2017, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: More Trump "Decency".

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327410-trump-to-cnn-boss-i-always-find-a-way-to-get-even

He's a five year old.  It's embarrassing.

Yeah that one doesn't bother me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-06-2017, 02:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah that one doesn't bother me.

Writing an email to question the "loyalty" of someone in the media?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-06-2017, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: More Trump "Decency".

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327410-trump-to-cnn-boss-i-always-find-a-way-to-get-even

He's a five year old.  It's embarrassing.

"I always seem to find a way to get even. Best wishes"

LOL
(04-06-2017, 03:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Writing an email to question the "loyalty" of someone in the media?

I would think that goes on constantly, and by people who are already the President as well.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-06-2017, 05:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would think that goes on constantly, and by people who are already the President as well.  

So it doesn't bother you because you think it happens a lot?

Sorry.  It bothers me that a grown man would write that to another human being.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-06-2017, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: So it doesn't bother you because you think it happens a lot?

No it just doesn't.    

(04-06-2017, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: So it doesn't bother you because you think it happens a lot?

It bothers me even more if the grown manchild is president of the United States, Commander in Chief of the worlds largest intel apparatus and most powerful military.