Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devin Singletary doubtful
Old man Gore and TJ Yelodon will handle rb duties if he is unable to go. If we cant stop those 2 it will definitely be a long season.
Reply/Quote
Limit the Bills on 1st and 2nd down
Make 3rd down a passing only situation
Rush 4 drop 7
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 01:40 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Limit the Bills on 1st and 2nd down
Make 3rd down a passing only situation
Rush 4 drop 7

Step #2, Score points on their defense..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Don't allow Allen to abuse man coverage with his legs. He is an A+ premium athlete who is not afraid to run or to sling it Brett Favre style. Zone defense with some 5 man fronts and spies is best against Allen. Respect for the run, the deep ball, and qb runs will be essential. As will sound tackling.
Reply/Quote
Frank Gore about to be the oldest 100 yard rusher in NFL history? I can't imagine there's been someone older than ~36 1/4 years old who's gone for 100.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Don't underestimate Josh Allen, he's a year or two away but his career should mirror on the brighter side of Andys.

J Allen is a threat to run and we all know how well Bengals teams do against a mobile QB with our sloths at LBer
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 11:47 AM)corpjet Wrote: Don't underestimate Josh Allen, he's a year or two away but his career should mirror on the brighter side of Andys.

J Allen is a threat to run and we all know how well Bengals teams do against a mobile QB with our sloths at LBer

Yes, I remember Russell Wilson running all over us week 1. In reality Allen is still the same guy he was last year, he has just played some bad teams. He will eventually revert back to a sub 60% passer as he still isn't accurate by NFL standards in terms of ball placement. What you have to do though is contain him so he doesn't have busted plays down the field. I'd run the same game plan out from week 1, 5 D linemen chasing with an occasional spy and make the WR's like John Brown and Cole Beasly beat you in one on one match ups.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 08:29 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Don't allow Allen to abuse man coverage with his legs. He is an A+ premium athlete who is not afraid to run or to sling it Brett Favre style. Zone defense with some 5 man fronts and spies is best against Allen. Respect for the run, the deep ball, and qb runs will be essential. As will sound tackling.

Just what i was going to say, keep Allen in the pocket and hit him all day.

After stopping the running game of course. Interested in seeing how this team responds.

The first two games were as far apart as the first two games of a season can be.

I don't know if we are as bad as we looked in the Niner game.

Has to be something in between at worst IMO.
Reply/Quote
Singletary has been ruled out as has CB Taron Johnson and TE Tyler Kroft who sprained his ankle in practice on Wed. This was supposed to be Kroft's season debut after breaking his foot in OTAs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote